Black Sports : D wade is a new father…Union is not the mother

"the Wall"

:lol: @ "the Wall" ... hahahahaha ... :brickwall:

oh gosh ... i mean really ... can life get any worse ... :sad:

C'mere Shik ... :grouphug: ... what's her name ... i will whoop her for you ... :console:

lol @ "the Wall" .... i just have never heard it put in such scholarly terms before ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I thought I was being gentle...LOL.

Don't get me wrong. Ms. Union is still a very attractive woman, but appearances fade overtime.

gentle ... ??? ... hmmmm ... :lol:

i'm really just teasing with you ... i thot it was a very funny comment ... "the Wall" ... :lol: ... :brickwall:

i'm glad you said it ... shared it ... and you're right ... appearances fade over time ... :mirror:

all of it is true ... you have not told a lie ... but gentle ... hmmmm ... uhhhh ... well ... :brickwall: ... :lol:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I thought I was being gentle...LOL.

Don't get me wrong. Ms. Union is still a very attractive woman, but appearances fade overtime.

Is marrige a business decission for women or love or both. Which one cancells out the other. I guess i got the answer from one responce about the factory worker vs the B-Ball player

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back