Black People : Cynthia McKinney Reveals 5000 Executed During Katrina

I love the spirit and the strength of this sister, she speaks truth to power and simply by addressing an issue such as this it will hopefully generate follow up. I have a question that may be obvious in its rhetorical genesis...wouldn't five thousand dead and decaying bodies in a swamp reveal themselves in death, Or would all swamp areas conceal such an overwhelming stench?
Also, are there any substantiated reports that can be made available of families looking for incarcerated love ones? It seems to me that one should be able to find evidence to substantiate her revelation,by reaching out to such relatives.
If this is accurate it is mind blowing, as some fight to save the life of brother Mumia, the evil among us takes, as if sipping a cold glass of iced tea, the lives of 5000 living, breathing individuals.

Also, are there any substantiated reports that can be made available of families looking for incarcerated love ones? It seems to me that one should be able to find evidence to substantiate her revelation,by reaching out to such relatives.

What I'm guessing is, that the excuse of them "running away" during Katrina would be brought to the forefront. If the excuse of them being on the loose is given, then there's really nothing else authorities can do about it, but say that "we're searching for them." You also have to take into account those incarcerated who aren't visited often or don't keep in contact with the outside world (relatives, friends, associates, etc.). I know I have friend locked up somewhere in the boondocks in north texas, and although I write him, I've yet to visit him...............

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back