Black People : CYBTBS? Kids are cutting themselves because justin B smokes pot

Wow. i'm glad i don't have kids. Twitter needs some kind of parental control IMO. TMZ referrs to Justin Bieber's friend ( accomplished rapper lil twist ) as the 'black' guy that made him turn to pot. This is utter BS. I can't believe American online supports this website by having a prominent link on there homepage. And where's the NAACP and other civil rights organizations? Why are TMZ allowed to spout all of this racist bs? The very least they can do is call out TMZ on there bs.

I can't believe it's not butter.

Don't entertain TMZ...they are a rumor mill...they fabricate news about made up famous people every day....They kill brain cells.

And they are not the only gossip site out there that is racist or pure BS...Heard of mediatakeout? If you haven't, good....

NAACP isn't going to go after worthless garbage like TMZ...anyone in life who takes TMZ seriously, needs to get a life.

Stop trolling missinterpret. i know your type. i see you coming from a mile away. Don't bother posting anything else. I will not respond.

Anyway TMZ is supported by american online and they also have a popular syndicated. also actress Miley Cyrus sent out tweets to her followers urging them not to cut themselves. So I think this is more than just a rumor.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back