Black People : CYBTBS? Kids are cutting themselves because justin B smokes pot

I don't know. I have been reading the tweets from #GNAA but it's not clear. It seems as if this was started as a joke.

By the way, GNAA means Gay N.. Association of America. It is one of many parody accounts. aka Gary Niger.

Well according to Wiki

Gay N----r Association of America​

Gay N---r Association of America​
Abbreviation GNAA
Formation 2002[1]
Type Internet trolls
Purpose/focus "being GAY N----S"[2]
Headquarters Tarzana, Los Angeles[1]
Membership "The only requirement for membership is a dedication to the struggle of gays and n----s everywhere."[2]
Affiliations Goatse Security[3][4][5]
Website GNAA Official Website

They are trolls....OH WAIT....I'm trolling...must be associated with my association.

Maybe so, this whole thing is weirded out.

http://www.gnaa.eu/

It doesn't feel 'black'. More like some white boys in black face. I've never heard a gay black male refer to himself as a 'gay *****'... That's what other races would call him, specifically the so called white race.

It's white boys doing what they do more than likely....

It doesn't feel 'black'. More like some white boys in black face. I've never heard a gay black male refer to himself as a 'gay *****'... That's what other races would call him, specifically the so called white race.

It's white boys doing what they do more than likely....

Most likely...but with the increased popularity of Frank Ocean it's hard to tell with some of these Internet groups because they ain't on the DL, they coming out all kinds of ways these days.

White boys in Blacface encouraging white youth to mutilate themselves over a white boy smoking dope. lol!

Wtfisact!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back