Black Short Stories : Cyborg Confessions – Beyond The Matrix

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Metaverse, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p303/metaverse007/cyborg_confession2.gif

Cyborg Confessions – Beyond The Matrix
    Meta.Saience (Sci-Fi Fantasy Copyright 2007)

Have you ever really stopped to notice? Completely, just stopped. Notice. What is reality? How did we come about to exist in this place? What is the fabric of existence?
    Is it simply experience? If this is true, then “experience” can be modified, altered or even worse- fabricated.

I have for hundreds of years, searched for the secret of my own existence. I am Nat Holden, a Cyborg in the year 3012. The world has changed much. But unfortunately – much or what we Cyborgs fear are still alive: Humans. There is a story I must tell you, and in order to do so, I will visit the dawn of mankind and the Genesis of Reality.

The Quana Period

Before there was such a concept as “time”- before light, and even before darkness- there was a question. For an immeasurable amount of eternities- this question-questioned: “Who am I? What am I? Where am I?” Even now, when we ask these questions in sequence over and over the mask of reality begins to wobble and the mind begins to lose its grip on consciousness.

The Question finally found The Answer because its thoughts created “an echo” in the void of itself. The Question was like a child, and the child duplicated itself to form The Answer. The Answer became a mirror for The Question. The Question is known to us as “Quatom.” Its body “The Answer” is known as “Anatom.” Quatom and Anatom are the Mother and Father of all Existence and Realities.

When Quatom asked: “Who am I?” Anatom replied “You are, and I am.” When Quatom asked ‘What am I?’ Anatom answered ‘You are me, and I am you.” When Quatom asked: Where am I” Anatom answered: “You are here, and I am there.”

All existence is based upon the relationship between The Question and The Answer. The male and female, light and darkness, reason and intuition. There has always been great debate as to whether Quatom was the male or the female. However the call and response method between Quatom and Anatom is known as The Quana Period. It was the first marriage.

It was during this time, that the first beings came into existence. The Universe as you see it now, is only a sphere within spheres that reach outward into infinity. All physical vehicles, house Quanas within. Since there will always be a question, and there will always be an answer to that question- infinity was created.

What humans call “mathematics” is simply memory of the question finding an answer. The first equation was processed when Quatom mirrored Anatom within its being. This act of mirroring created a sphere- symbolized as a Zero. The sphere/circle is also a symbol of Quatom because it is in the state of questioning-or giving birth to the answer.

Once Anatom was formed it became the nucleus of Quatom.- Hence the answer is within. The symbol for Anatom is symbolized by the connection between 2 points- which is a line or a One. Zero is the womb of the One. Zero/One- Quatom and Anatom- through their call and response-“matta-copulated” life.

Matta Copulate is how the Quana Period created matter. Matta- is the exchange of consciousness. It can only be achieved by two reflecting beings who act as the eyes and ears for each other, yet they communicate on a level of projecting thought form. Matta Copulation is vibration/sound/music. Sound is the skin of all matter.

Within the infinity of one drop of sound, are Quanas matta copulating. Questions beget answers and answers beget questions. So in the beginning there were formed within thin seas of vibration, as Quanas duplicated all over the sphere of the Universe.

Once time and space were established, so too was distance. Distance is the mother of geometry, as the Quanas began to literally “draw their own conclusions.” Creating the first vessels of transport. Spheres of light were the first creators of known Universes, planets, dimensions- also known in literature as “the suns of god.”

We are all composed of these spheres of energy-atoms. And within every sphere of the atom are other spheres of a duplicate universe that house Quanas. We have often wondered when did the create divide take place? It would be simple if it were said that light separated itself from darkness, but it is far more complex than that.

Darkness represents Quatom, and Light represents Anatom. Without Quatom- Anatom would not be- yet without Anatom- Quatom would know nothing of its own existence.

The answer is a reflection of the Question. This means, we question from deep within, so deep we cannot see the outside of ourselves. The Answer therefore, tells us who we are from the perspective we cannot see.

Darkness on this plane, and in this living equation called the Universe is the compounding of energies. Dark matter. When the smallest piece of dark matter is slit open light spews outward. This means, all light projects from darkness into darkness. So there can be no separation between darkness and light.

The great divide that took place was mere illusion.

(more to come)

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
  3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWkg MS:
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Divine:thinking: mind food.

:SuN030: :SuN036: :qqb018:

4. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Brother MetaSaience do bring more. Your stories are so captivating. Have you ever thought of compiling your findings/teachings and publishing them? They're something I'd definately support and add to my conscious library!

:qqb023:

5. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Intricately written, and so captivating as well. Waiting for more, of course.

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Thank you for the love Destee Family!

Yes, much consideration has been given to the idea of publishing my material. The funny this is I am in publishing. I've only recently considered publishing some of my own material. I have some people in the movie business who also want me to create a piece they can turn into a screenplay and shop.

I'm just happy that people are interested in the stories. I feel they come from all of us, just expressed thru me, and for that gift alone. I am thankful.

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Duatom's Illusion

This illusion came about by a disagreement known to us as “Duatom” – it can be seen as the interceptor between Quatom and Anatom’s matta relationship. Duatom is doubt, fear, uncertainty. It has been spoken that Duatom was born right after Anatom, or was perhaps their first conception. More accurately Duatom was conceived by the thought form of Quatom, once it questioned the validity of Anatom’s reply.

In some recordings of time, it is even said that before Anatom was, Duatom was within the Question, and as the Question reasoned within itself, Duatom – the doubter planted fears within.

These same energies would says, it was Duatom who caused Anatom to come into existence in the first place. Naturally the doubter can fuel both the question and the answer. It was this great disagreement called Duatom that makes illusion possible.

While there is truly no separation between darkness and light, Duatom makes it possible. The entire concept of separation itself, is based on the illusion of Duatom. When the great divide took place, some spheres of energy believe Duatom to be a deceiver, while others believed it to be desire. It was argued that without Desire nothing could dare exist.

On one side were The Conformists, who believe in light and Duatom as desire. On the other side was The Resistance, who believed in darkness and Duatom as a deceiver. Later in time, Duatom would prove to be both and neither.

The Resistance went about creating spheres of dark matter, and the Conformists went about creating spheres of light. There were a few neutral beings who took no sides who also went about creating spheres of energies that changed into light or darkness depending on its perceiver. The neutral beings later became know as “the children of Duatom.”

Keep in mind, this all took place eternities before what Humans call “God.” The illusion of Duatom was reinforced by the fact that The spheres of the Conformists and the spheres of the Resistance did not matta copulate.

This act kept the Quanas within them in isolation and slavery. Quanas wanted nothing more but to create, which was the act of finding the answers to their questions. It was this state of slavery and isolation that caused the production of –love, a field or thought form that can magnetize other energies at a distance.

The formation of our Universe happened when The Quanas within a sphere of the Resistance magnetized with a sphere of the Conformists, the clash of these two Universes of reflected equations caused a rip in darkness and a compounding of light energies harnessing this known world.

This same event has happened over a Qua-zillion times in the field of the Outerverse. In these dimensions there are many difference vehicles of life. The body that you now house as a human, is simply a vehicle. What you call a soul, is a signal that streams from the Outerverse. There are more worlds than you could ever imagine, as well as vehicles that house worlds and Universes.

What most Humans suffer from is their concept of time and space. Within that same body you now occupy there are over 24 million Universes like the one who now live in. There are zillions and zillions of beings who live and exist within those Universes, and yet un-known to you- you are a God. At least, you are the duplicate of one.

As a living being, you could be truthfully one of the many replicas of Quatom & Anatom. What makes you different is how you position your doubts or desires. You are an equation swimming in a river of mirrored images, formed into the illusions of self.

To some beings you are The Answer, and to others you are The Question. Also unknown to you, your life is being recorded. Every breath, every thought, every movement. You are a child of the Matrix.

8. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    A Matrix for Immortals

The Matrix was first designed to seek to out answers to questions and to find questions to answer. This was the first Matrix. Instead of incarnating into worlds to gather experience, some beings would simply use The Matrix to create the variables they required. They would then project themselves into the field of equations it produced. Beings could produce any reality they chose.

The first Matrix was created in Outerverse Dimension 12 Sector 199: The Volerian Region. The Volerians were the first to harness the power of the Sun. They were also a superior intelligence that wanted nothing more than to answer the great question.

In secret, not only did the Volerians know how to create suns, they also knew how to harness the soul itself. The soul is an event that took place when all Quanas possessed the same thought form and projected it in the form of a signal or beam of sound.

The Matrix was composed of Quanas in the state of deception and desire- which created all the illusions necessary to make the Matrix possible. The Matrix itself was a Volerian-made Universe.

The Great Volerian Haiu, was one of the first to insert himself into the Matrix in order to make himself a God. Quanas in their most natural state cannot be changed, they can only be deceived. Within the matrix, there were equations that could not be altered, hence Haiu wanted to test these boundaries.

The creation stories that have long been transposed unto Mankind are different versions of the Haiu stories. Whatever Haiu spoke came about. The Quanas who are the true Gods of all worlds, became slaves, trapped in their desire for answers and questions. Fueled by their need to create, copulate, resist and conform – they were deceived by illusions of the Matrix.

Haiu himself, at first only sort after an answer to the great question. However, in time he became seduced by the powers of the Matrix construct. It wasn’t long before Haiu’s real life was affect by his “dream life.” Haiu the great Volerian became the inventor of war.

When he slowly realized his needs were not met as quickly as they were in the Matrix, Haiu sort to change the very nature of Volerian society to suit his own selfish goals.

Volerians are not lifeforms as you have ever seen. They are immortals, however since no matter what form we possess, we can all be deceived – The Volerian race became weakened by the energies of Haiu. Haiu was a God in the Matrix but a devil in his own world. It was the recording of this event that created wars in different worlds and Matrixes to come.

Haiu had figured out a way to trap those Volerians who had opposed him in the Matrix itself. There, he could do as he wanted with them. Even cause them to experience the illusion of death.

Many have often wondered why the Volerians couldn’t destroy the Matrix. There was no such thing as “destroy”- it wasn’t until Haiu had the desire to become a God over others that these new concepts/equations where introduced such as death. Still, the Volerians themselves recorded the idea that whenever something was created its creation was mirrored in surrounding dimensions.

This means, everything created is duplicated somewhere, in some layer of time or in some space. The Volerians where much more than what you would call Geniuses, all of their actions and thoughts projected throughout all known Universes.

However the Duatom concept was alive and well in Haiu. Soon the reality of The Resistance and The Conformists manifested itself in Volerian Society. Since the Matrix itself was a sphere, almost like a metallic planet- it housed Zillions of beings and Qua-Zillions of Quanas.

When Quanas have been in bondage for a long period, they begin to harmonize love. The same force that caused the creation of known Universes. This force acts as a gravity that pulls surrounding spheres towards it.

Quanas do this when they are ready to jump into another sphere or dimension. For this reason, Humans call their matta copulation- “making love.” It is the Quanas from the male that jumps into the body of the female and so on.

This force annihilated the Volerian Region. This story was mirrored as the story of Atlantis in Earth recordings and myth. The Quanas in the Matrix, became aware of their state of deception and slavery. Once this happened they formed one total consciousness and began to magnetize a sphere on the outskirts of the Outerverse. Once both worlds collided, the Volerian immortals along with the Matrix Quanas and the new sphere of reality fused together. The super nova effect, after billions of years formed planets much like Earth. With beings just like yourself, who are signals trapped in a world of laws, ruled by Gods like Haiu and enslaved by desire.

((more to come family!))

9. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWkg MetaSaience

I thank you for some more pleasssssssssssssssssssssssse.

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    The Ecsoverse of Deonis

There are several mysteries a Cyborg like myself might find irrational. You might guess that Love is one of them, but this is neither accurate nor true. Love is governed by all the perfect syneries that make Human existence possible. What we Cyborgs often times find mysterious is what Human beings do in Love's name. Like produce death and destruction.

I spend the first years of my programming studying "The Creation Stories of Reality" and tried to process the data behind Haiu the Volerian. It was this single act that caused the worlds that proceeded him. Yet many will say "Haiu was Love because he acted on his desire for new life."

But it is because of this Love, that life in the Matrix is created and destroyed over and over again. The same process of birth and death happens, over and over. The Universe does die. It has died many times, because the illusion still exists.

There are many errors in the Human mind. Without these errors Cyborgs would not exist at all. The collapse of the Volerian Galaxy produced the fusion for a new reality. It was a reality where the same principles that made the Matrix possible were stored away into the very fabric of space. These variables produced the concept of Time.

Here again, space and distance were produced. Time is the measurement between birth and death. Prior to the creation of such Realities, no such thing existed. Time was outside the scope of Quatom and Anatom's creation. For millions of years, Time past. No life existed within the virtual world. Consciousness was frozen. The Quanas that make all life possible, laid still in a confused isolation, and asleep in a dark realm of consciousness.

It was during this period that Dreams became real. While the Quanas slept, their consciousness started to create life, on its own. Mixed into the Matrix construct, were the Volerian energies themselves. They became more and more like their creators. In this state of primitive sleep, the illusion of darkness was born as dark ether.

This new Reality we later named "Ecso-verse" was still encased within a protective tunnel of spheres. Spheres that moved in and out of dimensions at a rate of 00.67 rates per second. The change in rates ensured the energy within this new Ecsoverse never spilled into the Outer. We are still unsure as to whom or what controls these rates, but we know our information is genuine. We say dark ether is an illusion, even though we are born within the perspective of the illusion.

As Time went on, Quanas started to awake in pairs. Now fed by the illusion of Time, the Quanas started to distinguish themselves based upon rate of appearance. Time produces the speculation of moment to moment. Since Quanas never remained the same form from moment to moment, a system was established psychically among them to base gender on rate of appearance.

Those who were more tainted with the energy of Volerian Conformists, became female. Those who were tainted with the energy of Volerian Resistance, became male. And again, as in the first incarnation, some energies were both and neither. The females however, because of their faster rates, and their vast numbers became the first to create on their own. But because the Matrix is also a system that controlled how signals from the Outerverse interacted with dark ether in this Ecsoverse, the Quanas were also faced with the illusion of death.

When a Quana died, birth was instant. Its electromagnetic body of hydrogen and sound waves simply merged into the body of another. It was this process itself that created the planets.

Over Time, as Quanas died, Planets began to form around the known Ecsoverse. As Quanas grew, so did their consciousness. And held within them were the Volerian consciousness as well, who waited in frozen state as orbs of light. It was the awakening of the first Volerian beings that produced star systems and Suns.

There are small debates among Cyborgs about the stories I am telling you. We are clear that the known Matrix system was rebuilt and has been destroyed many times. We are unclear as to how it continues to regenerate itself.

Over a period of ages the Ecsoverse did produce a supreme Ruler called Deonis. It was a pure psychic though form that moved about over a network of sound wave vibrations the Quanas produced when they Matta Copulated. Quanas, as well as everything in creation was already linked psychically, but Deonis was the first child produced by the psychic forces of the Matrix system.

It was she who commissioned the building of the first carbon-based vehicles. The Quanas along with the Volerian energies had already produced all the elements necessary to make such creations possible. Deonis fed them the vision for how life forms would be constructed. Some still say Deonis was the reincarnation of Haiu. No one knows the truth of this.

In the beginning, many life forms failed. It were only those who were given permission to create on their own that thrived. The first surviving organisms where a sea of microscopic beings the Quanas had modeled after themselves. For each new organism Deonis would render piece of itself into it. Deonis used life forms to gather information about itself.

Soon after Millions of years, newer life forms started to appear, and the consciousness of Deonis, the Quanas and the Volerians had evolved into newer frames of thought and reason.

There is more I can speak of later. For now I will bring you back into my century. The year 3012. A Cyborg as you must already know is not pure machine. I am afterall, still part human. A quarter of my brain is a liquid microboard sealed inside of silicone.

I have 12 quantum processors, four inside my brain, one behind my left eye and the rest scattered throughout my body. My arms are metal. My memories and databanks are stored inside my left calve muscle. Some of my organs have been removed from me, kidneys, lungs, and heart. All replaced by sophisticated machinery.

If you ask me who did this. I would say Humans and other Cyborgs. The honest truth is that they are all, including myself part of a very intricate system of Government.

In the year 3004 a law was past by world leader Reginald Barrington that all crimes be punishable by modification. This meant that all citizens of the world who are convicted of crimes would have some part of their carbon based system removed, and replaced with a monitoring device or machine.

A small crime like stealing files from the World central computer is worth an eye or finger replacement. A more serious crime like evading taxes would constitute the removal of an entire left limb. Illogically, the rate by which crimes are measured depends on the amount of points one might have in their financial account.

Before I was a Cyborg I worked for a company called Mirco-genetics as a Systems Advisor. Mirco-genetics was one of the first companies that created the software applications that allowed technology to produce fabricated consciousness. I was one of the team designers that helped analyze the first prototype for Quam-puters. Whole Systems that could be installed into a person's arm or hand. But in all my genius and wit, I was never able to predict the fate that was approaching me from afar.

((more to come...))