Black People : Cyber Space Retort: All eyes on you

Astrologer4U

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 18, 2008
California
Occupation
Self Employed
It's time for you to make your day view...

I received an email alert on my blackberry today from and sender I had forgotten about, I didn't even remember this persons email address. However, it was clear who it was once I read the email. The recognizable content associated with this individuals negative style of writing, made it all so clear to me. "Surprisingly," this email was a cyber threat. This person proceeded to tell me many things. This person falsely accused me of making mention to their name and personality. For whatever reasons, this person has a recent and past history of distorting facts. It is clear that this person does not plan to change and will stop at nothing when it comes to an opportunity for displaying their obvious sadistic, on line behavior. Although I have never met this person, I feel that I know this individual. This person is so predictable. Since this individuals thinking is so negative, it makes it easy to make this assertion.

This person threatened to post all email exchanges between us. Also, they threatened to compile post from another site I visited and post those as well. Is this supposed to show what an "idiot", I am, as promised? This person has called everyone at this site an idiot and had vowed to never come back to this site ever again. Nevertheless, this individual ghost and lurks at this site, incessantly. This person also made mention that they are on vacation at this time and had much time to compile all of these things they have threatened to post. Is this a normal way to spend a vacation?

This person said that I craved attention but here is this persons chance to satiate their own negative appetite for sadistic behavior... All eyes on you...

In closing, I accept this persons challenge and look forward to the posting of my brilliant, un altered, random emails. When read in their entirety, my unbiased retorts, will determine who is the real idiot here.

Peace out...

P.S, I apolgize in advance for any drama this may cause.

Astrologer4U

Cyber threat you say? and straight to your Blackberry at that? cotd*mn Astrologer4U, just when I had found a good film on cable, you had to go and start a beef thread lol!

To the E-thug calling good, law-abiding folks 'Idiots', your challenge has been accepted so come forth and make your wretched existence known.

Hehehe..

mud5bb.jpg

A

It's time for you to make your day view...

I received an email alert on my blackberry today from and sender I had forgotten about, I didn't even remember this persons email address. However, it was clear who it was once I read the email. The recognizable content associated with this individuals negative style of writing, made it all so clear to me. "Surprisingly," this email was a cyber threat. This person proceeded to tell me many things. This person falsely accused me of making mention to their name and personality. For whatever reasons, this person has a recent and past history of distorting facts. It is clear that this person does not plan to change and will stop at nothing when it comes to an opportunity for displaying their obvious sadistic, on line behavior. Although I have never met this person, I feel that I know this individual. This person is so predictable. Since this individuals thinking is so negative, it makes it easy to make this assertion.

This person threatened to post all email exchanges between us. Also, they threatened to compile post from another site I visited and post those as well. Is this supposed to show what an "idiot", I am, as promised? This person has called everyone at this site an idiot and had vowed to never come back to this site ever again. Nevertheless, this individual ghost and lurks at this site, incessantly. This person also made mention that they are on vacation at this time and had much time to compile all of these things they have threatened to post. Is this a normal way to spend a vacation?

This person said that I craved attention but here is this persons chance to satiate their own negative appetite for sadistic behavior... All eyes on you...

In closing, I accept this persons challenge and look forward to the posting of my brilliant, un altered, random emails. When read in their entirety, my unbiased retorts, will determine who is the real idiot here.

Peace out...

P.S, I apolgize in advance for any drama this may cause.

Astrologer4U

''it ain't nothing but a chicken wing!''..lol

as i said in my email:next time u say ANYTHING in reference to me, i will post all the email we exchanged and your old posts from nairaland...so those who have no inkling of how much of an idiot you are will see the light.

This person falsely accused me of making mention to their name and personality
really?

http://destee.com/forums/member.php?u=19677

''satiate their own negative appetite for sadistic behavior''

huh?:?:

Sighs.

Sister Amnat77, why have you included a link to my profile?

ETA - Never mind, I have seen what you are referring to. So you are "the other African Europe born sister who is suspcious for no reason". To be honest, my dyslexic self read what Sister A4U wrote as "African born, European sister", but now that I see it for what it is, I hope that maybe this can open up a civilised dialogue between African women in the Diaspora and our African American sisters in hopes of understanding each other better.

Thank ye,

Alexandra

Sighs.

Sister Amnat77, why have you included a link to my profile?

ETA - Never mind, I have seen what you are referring to. So you are "the other African Europe born sister who is suspcious for no reason". To be honest, my dyslexic self read what Sister A4U wrote as "African born, European sister", but now that I see it for what it is, I hope that maybe this can open up a civilised dialogue between African women in the Diaspora and our African American sisters in hopes of understanding each other better.

Thank ye,

Alexandra

Love your avatar and loved your prompt response. See, I told you that you deserved more than a one month membmership for your clear thinking. Your response was great as usual and I appreciate it, as I appreciate you my sister....

On a side note, no matter where we are born, as long as we are black, we are subject to the affects of white supremacy. Some of us have been adversly affected more than others, the result is warped out thinking.

When my emails are posted without (alteration) you will see that we are definately on the same page.

Thanks again...

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back