Black Poetry : Cyber Queer

Mario William vitale

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 6, 2017
lend me your ear I shed a tear for all to draw so ever near my dear

the living queer generating with the eye with a sweet lulabye in disguise

many look at life through a fine tooth lens do they give up well it depends

as we spread our wings making sweet history darling hear the tender breeze

I exist as a vapor under cover caped crusader looking for love in all the right places

certain traces peoples faces big fat laces spend your braces enhanced with places

there's a certain place I go a place of retreat to rest my feet parting in a field a glow

years ago I visited her her name is Mother Mary not the tooth paste fairy trip to have fun

I have become combersome to a debt that wasn't paid by me full of regret in history

outside busy as a bee making sweet history come and sit next to me its fit to see

a Cyber legacy you may hear it through the breeze in the moistened leaves on the trees

each of us has tasted are fate but its never too late to turn around to hear the magical sound

a certain saga to persist you will find me in the tender mix getting my kicks rise through the flame...

let me be the first to explain we need a holiday away from each other through sadness my good brother,

there's a tender lover underneath the covers you may call me your brother in tender moments as these.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back