Black History Culture : Cush and its influences on the world.

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by I-khan, Jun 18, 2006.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
  2. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    Ancient Ethiopians of the Golden Age

The classical home of the ancient Ethiopians was the Eastern Sudan, although Homer and Herodotus mentioned other Ethiopians dwelling in Egypt, Arabia, Palestine, Western Asia and India. To cite Lady Lugard: "The fame of the ancient Ethiopians was widespread in ancient history. History describes them as the tallest, most beautiful and long-lived of the human races, and before Herodotus, Homer, in even more flattering language, described them as the most just of men, the favorites of the gods. The annals of all the the great early nations of Asia Minor are full of them. The Mosaic records allude to them frequently; but while they are described as the most powerful, the most just, and the most beautiful of the human race, they are constantly spoken of as Black, and there seems to be no other conclusion to be drawn than that at that remote period of history, the leading race of the Western World was a Black race."

http://www.africawithin.com/jgjackson/jgjackson_ancient_ethiopians.htm

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    :hearthis:
    "ethnologists announce their origin, but history refuses to change its antiquiquated and exploded theories."

Right on point!