Black People : Curveball, lied about WMD in Iraq, so why not bring troops home Now?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
:See folks are looking into the con game,

now everyone knows how many billions the Bush and Cheney families have made in Iraq in the past 2 years via Haliburton and the Carlysle group,
so now the whole world knows the war was based on a bunch fo bull mess

and it is no longer a conspiracy

theory that WMD story is a lie
so,
why are the troops still there colonizing a sovereign nation,
and keeping young ecnonimicly challenged sisters and brothers who had no other recourse then the military

in harms way:qqb026:????????

All those millions dead on one side,
and billions made on the other

all based on the hate story of an Iraqi Infromant that "Cried Wolf":SuN021:

Light

Sep 26, 2008
I am glad that you guyz were on this one....

I knew you all would be

I intended upon posting this info myself last night but I didnt becauze I figured with all the talented people on here it was going to happen....

May the divine bless us all....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Black Poetry : Curveball Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Fine1952 Black People : Dr. Fauci Lied, just like trump Black People Open Forum 38
C Black People : You Have Been And Still Is Being Lied Too Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : Darren Wilson Just Admitted He LIED About Michael Brown Trying To Take His Gun Black People Open Forum 2
Liberty Black People : Carolyn Bryant, Who Lied About Emmett Till, Is Not An Anomaly Black People Open Forum 0
TruthHitman African American History Culture : FLAT EARTH INFO: More Proof That We Have Been Lied Too. African American History Culture 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : yo mama lied on your Birth Cert: farrakhan + Obama AACOOLDRE 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : You were Lied to (you were never a Mule) - James Baldwin (Baldwin's ******) Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : African Folklore: The man who never lied Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
I Black People : We are NOT in a recession! You have been LIED to! Black People Open Forum 19
G Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus Lied About Prayer Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
O Black People : DANCER SAID SHE LIED ABOUT RAPE BY DUKE LACROSSE PLAYERS Black People Open Forum 3
river Black People : Have You Ever Been Lied To? Black People Open Forum 6
S Black People : Bush lied!... Black People Open Forum 6
T i lied to him what do i do Black Children 22
HODEE Black People : Boy Scouts Lied About Black Members Black People Open Forum 3
B Black Relationships : Would you date a guy if he lied about his age? Black Relationships 6
sarcasm4eva Black Poetry : I Lied(I'm Done...It's Over pt.2) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
V Black Poetry : I was lied to (Part One) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
Alarm Clock Black People : Does Washington think People Are Stupid? Another War Based on fake WMD? Black People Open Forum 15
Alarm Clock Black People : WMD lies for war all over again, so who Really has the Chemical Weapons? Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Jails / Prisons : Why Is Saddam Hussein a "Prisoner" When There Are No WMD? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 50
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Man to prove Bush a liar on WMD killed in UK AACOOLDRE 2