Higher Standard Required : Cursing - Swearing - Expletives - Etc. - Not Allowed

Do u need Dark Bishop to cut anyone?

:blush: :blush: :blush: ... hi Bishop ... thank you ... :love:

no ... i'm okay ... no sense in lett'n 'em get all close up on us ... i'll just shoot 'em ... :wink:

Good having you in the house ... Love You!

:heart:

Destee

ZERO TOLERANCE CURSING IN THE SHOUT BOX ... no 'wtf' 'stfu' 'wth' ... or any like twist on the spelling of words most wouldn't say in front of their GrandMother ... hide it in a thread or sump'n if you just gotta use it ... NO CURSING in the ShoutBox.

Thanks in advance.

Destee

For the most part there won't be any profanity used by me unless it is used within context to describe
something like "hell on earth" or "bull----" My main concern was the n-word because I don't know if people within this forum use it as slang. I don't use it that much, but I do want our people to overcome that barrier by realizing it means "Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished", an acronym by Tupac Shakur. We would do better if we reacted to words differently and come up with our own definitions instead of allowing society to dictate words for us. =) All peace and love to my people.

For the most part there won't be any profanity used by me unless it is used within context to describe
something like "hell on earth" or "bull----" My main concern was the n-word because I don't know if people within this forum use it as slang. I don't use it that much, but I do want our people to overcome that barrier by realizing it means "Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished", an acronym by Tupac Shakur. We would do better if we reacted to words differently and come up with our own definitions instead of allowing society to dictate words for us. =) All peace and love to my people.

@One-Hundredd ... OMG ... this is very interesting! I do agree with you, while we have not allowed the N word here ever, I am softening on it. I have never spoke on this and have not changed the fact that it does not appear if you type it out - it is replaced with asterisks - but my thoughts are and have been changing.

I heard a Brother speaking on the N word in a video and he really changed my mind on it. I think I was already moving in that way and his words tipped me right on over the edge ... :)

I may start a thread on the word, get a collective consensus on it, see if we are mature enough to handle it ourselves as well as when others join us and use it. Do we really want to open the door to it. If we make it okay for us to use here, then we have to be able to take it when others walk right in and use it ... :box: ... :) ... OMG ... that may be too much. It may be the reason nothing has changed in the community as it relates to the word, as thinking on it in this aspect gives me shivers. While I want everything, every word, available to us - it must be easily manageable and I am not sure it will be.

:thinking:

I certainly use the word on occasion and can get with it as evidenced here :

But that does not mean the community / discussions can do that. I cuss too on occasion, but not here.

:thinking:

I will tag you if / when I make the thread about it.

At this point, the above stands as is - the word will be asterisked out if you use it, but there is nothing wrong with saying - Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee