Higher Standard Required : Cursing - Swearing - Expletives - Etc. - Not Allowed

Here I started a thread threatening to ban more words and I end up letting kitty out ... oohhh Lawwd ... okay ... to those who are listening ... BE WARNED ... i will be watching closely how kitty is treated up in here ... i have been born to be a keeper of the kitty and it's my duty to protect her ... look out for her ... and yes ... make sure that she gets some much needed exercise every now and then ... so i am going to let her out ... but i will be watching!

Richard ... mind your manners ... :)

Yall know what ... as I looked at that short list of banned words ... i thought ... hmmmm ... we are all adults, why do i have to ban any words? something must have happened / been said to make me ban them before ... but anyway ... now that kitty is all free and stuff ... i'm feeling so much better! :)

i've taken all words off the ban list!

We really are a great group of folk here. Everyone respecting everyone and everything ... we never have any problems ... I think we can handle this.

Of course if I see a need we'll go back to the banned word days.

Wow ... who woooda thunk it?!

Destee

lawd lawd lawd...

here we go, here we go!!!....good thing I'm a reformed freakazoid. (I regularly attend my FA meetings and I've been clean and proper for about 2 weeks now....)

Thank you for this. I had no problem with the way things were...but there are times when prose and poetry flow best punctuated/articulated/aliterated in the vernacular... especially those of the hard-hitting, nitty-gritty spoken word variety. Make your short hairs uncurl.....

(almost had a relapse) I'm done....

a

My pleasure Alyce. As I think about it, just having to watch and make sure that no one got carried away was a chore ... having this feature makes my job (and the Moderators) a little easier.

But we've grown, matured ... established ourselves as a high quality discussion forum with conscious individuals, that can handle these words. If I'm wrong, we'll go back to the old days
of banned words.

Please note that my original message above still stands as is.

Destee

*hoping that the Moderators are okay w/this* < eeek >