Black Spirituality Religion : CURSE OF SLAVE MAKING RELIGIONS

AAAhhh yes, no offense but you have the "cream de la cream thinking". No offense bro but it doesnt take 1mill, not even a half mill, nor 50,000, it takes only a few hundred to not only die but kill for the cause of freedpm and true liberation.--------The DHS was invented to split black men from their families. A woman of any race will always choose a man who provides, shelters,protects, and establishes a future for his kids. If the DHS steps in and feeds(food stamps), houses(sect8) a woman, this will cause a culture change among women. Gone are the Florida Evens of the black community and in with the Trinas. Ya dig. Why should a female be noble and choose a quality mate when the DHS will provide her with all she needs, thus reducing her mate to a mere sex tool. And pushing us to have the highest % of kids out of marriage. Then they only need set up abortion clinics within the vacinity of government created ghettos to make sure Florida dont be pumpin out no JJs, Thelmas or Micheals. Ya dig? --------Amazing to me how we fail to see the strategy of he who slaughters 400,000 of our babies a year but if you don't even recognize, you're under attack , then u wont even defend yourself.-----------Now c'mon man, you kno Germany and Japan massacred well over a million service men in ww1 and ww2. U dont even need a history book to know that. But I dont blame you for not knowing about those states you never hear of. N Dakota, S Dakota, Idaho, Wyoming,etc. You have to look at History channel very closely to realise after the wars, Germans were let into The US an looked at as assets to American society because of their "genius" and "purity".Nevermind their Jew cooking skillz. I also drive for USA Transportation and will testify to you with hand on bible that Wyoming is filled with Nazi flags in many cities and is home to the largest New American Nazi groups.---------: Psalms 127 v3the fruitage of the belly is a gift. note: Not a choice. The choice should be made b4 you two make a child not to make 1 an have a more genuine relationship(b4 u make 1) and not just a lustful attraction. The altering of black women's sexual culture will alter the society as a whole. Throw in the bootification of black women on BET and now black men only see them as hoze. Thus decimating our relationships with one another. Open your eyes. The bible is filled with Jewish and non Jewish cultures that litterally sexed themselves into extinction as we are doing because we dont see the plan of those against us nor recognize our blind following of the HUMANIST MANIFESTO!!!!!!(google it)----------There is also a cultural movement to feminize black men as I seen today on Tyra's show. Dont laugh, I only notice the topic in my menu bar so I watch. I literally saw black women boo a Black man for choosing to "exorcise his gay demons". Every point he made about leaving the homo lifestyle was booed and shun on by an audience of mostly black women.(we are under attack) Tyra w/ a very pretty face, demonized religion w/ a smile on her face and every gay negroe in the crowd was applauded for saying he was proud to be a booty pumper.-------------------2million people in prison. Black men make up 5-6% of the US population but nearly 70% of the inmates(we are under attack)----Black women make up 70% of all new AIDS cases but accept the culture which begets the "down lo bro". If men dont take charge of our culture and community, our women will destroy us(we are under attack by black feminist culture and white society, which doesnt need us any more). 34-50% unemployment for black youth. Over 70% of blacks in college are women who will so outpace black men that we will become irrelvant as they abort us and marry white men. Anybody but me notice Obama is always talkn about sending single mothers to college but never mentions black men? Check out black women and white men on you tube and tell me what u think.---- The Negroe Project is in full affect and has the support of black women(many but not all) and white society. But the biggest supporter is black men who refuse to accept its happenig and quietly perish not with a mighty roar of defiance but a wimpering low cry of an utterly out conned and defeated passivist simp

ASE....:bowdown:CHAOS..... :toast:

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!! Hyperkill! :number1:

M.E.
:hearts2:

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

say it again

Sunlover,

Am I missing something here, every time I click to watch this video that is constantly posted all over the place, I get the below message:

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation

After watching the Sunday Habit video, I really would like to watch this one, for real!

Your problem, and apparently Clyde's also, is your inability to understand the separation of "heaven" and Earth." You want a scientific experiment underlab conditions - this shows your utter ignorance. Ignorance just means lack of knowledge, not stupidity. When power moves from the invisible realm to the visible realm, it becomes solid matter. That's what it means, this nothing. The nothing isn't in the physical realm, so forget about "proof," from a lab experiment. This conept is in the bible, just that you adherents of dogma can't get past the written word.

I appreciate your continued efforts.

No, there doesn't HAVE to be, there only "has to be" this undifferentiated or undefined state of matter in order to make your assumptions and claims have the remote possibility of being correct. Matter has weight, mass, and is effected by gravity. Air is matter, nothing is not matter. This can be clearly demonstrated in the lab.

Your "has to be" is actually your leap of faith. It is not provable, nor logical.

There are so many problems with this theory. If you have an air tight area and vacuum out the air, you have nothing. Weight this area before and after and the difference is the weight of the air. So, your theory begins with this nothing and ends with you, me, the world and all that is in it. Amazing leap of faith.

From what you have left after the vacuum, you indicate that sounds and vibrations occured...HOW? Consciousness occured...HOW?....Life occured...HOW? In what order? How could one occur without the other????

a tidbit on the matter of "evidence"

Today a random clan member could explain something to someone of a society and understanding totally different from theirs and that person would dismiss their ideas, BUT if those same notions became part of a so-called western body of science or a western "discovery"(and naturally they'd also be incredibly bastardized)then all of a sudden it would be "concrete." It happens all the time and with everything.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back