Black Spirituality Religion : CURSE OF SLAVE MAKING RELIGIONS

Oh no, not another one of these guys...

How about we drop the code and speak plainly. No, I cannot/will not see if I can figure it out. What is the point in being secretive trying to make us "figure it out" after all of that bold talk declaring we are such fools for believing any of these people existed???

The nature of education today prepares you to solve THEIR PROBLEMS and not your own. That's why you study THEIR books, you go to THEIR schools, you learn THEIR information, THEIR language, THEIR styles, THEIR perceptions, so when you come out of school you can do a humdinger of a job solving European problems, but you can't solve your own. And then you DARE call yourself "intelligent?" C'mon. That's the height of stupidity." - Amos Wilson

The nature of education today prepares you to solve THEIR PROBLEMS and not your own. That's why you study THEIR books, you go to THEIR schools, you learn THEIR information, THEIR language, THEIR styles, THEIR perceptions, so when you come out of school you can do a humdinger of a job solving European problems, but you can't solve your own. And then you DARE call yourself "intelligent?" C'mon. That's the height of stupidity." - Amos Wilson

Are we talking about "slave making religion" or THEIR education?

Either way, what is the plan, man?

Somebody has to be able to go deeper than simply criticizing THEM, what is the next step?

Greetings Brother Nelson...

What I found happened naturally for me, when let go of the christian faith was that I began to search SELF for the answers and allowed Self to be guided by my Ancestral Spirit.

I began to be guided towards the principles and practices of MA'AT and found that I did not need any particular Religion or Religious belief to follow.

I began to awaken to the full reality of the shytuation we are in as a people and continue to work towards implementing solutions. In the end, I'm continually reminded that I am the Solution in terms of what I do and say and how I do and say it....in this life.

Thanks for Sharing this Brother's video. I can't recall the Brother's name who did this vid. yet I KNOW I have a few of his DVD"S.....he is out of Chicago!

M.E.

:hearts2:

Are we talking about "slave making religion" or THEIR education?

Either way, what is the plan, man?

Somebody has to be able to go deeper than simply criticizing THEM, what is the next step?

Hey Full Speed...

Have you checked Brother Amos Wilson's Blueprint for Black Progress:?>

M.E.

:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back