Black Poetry : Curiousity

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by klabarron, Oct 11, 2002.

1. klabarron

klabarron Well-Known Member MEMBER

USAFR Training Technician
    Ratings:
    +6
    Curiosity is killing me? You know. Curiosity about you and what you think of me?? I mean what thoughts run through your erotic mind when you hear my voice on your phone? Do you suffer from those orgasmic tremors that I get each time I think about the last time we made love. The passion. I mean the passion of that moment was so sweet.

I wonder if when you touch yourself, there, that you feel my touch. The tactile caresses of a lover who simply loves to touch his lover in such a way that when physical contact no longer abides, there still abides a reverberating impression of excitement all over your body. Do you feel it too? I mean when you touch you.

I really want to know what lips to lips you feel the slight pressure of passion against yours as I press so gingerly, tenderly, my lips into your lips as I kiss beauty. My lips tremble as I think of this gentle moment of bliss, as we kiss and my heart melts like ice in hot summer sun and beats like pastime’s African jungle drums and with one kiss you take me to exotic lands where i run naked in my mind across your lip-line. Naturally.

Curiosity abounds as I experience you. From head to toe, I experience you black elixir, sweet and salty, sultry and sweet and I allow curiosity to take me to the highest heights of you, the deepest depths of you and feel the pulsating passion of your love.

I can’t wait to lye in your arms. For the first time. Again, and again, and again. For there has never been any two times, that you loved me the same.

2. LiLi

LiLi Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    WOW.

i wanna say more...but i can't...

so i'll simply *APPLAUSE*

3. klabarron

Ratings:
    +6
    glad it dug deep my sista. let it flow.... to not speak may cause an..... internal combustion?????

4. LiLi

LiLi Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    i'm combusting...lol

5. klabarron

Ratings:
    +6
    and the universe is wet with......

you.