destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

I was listening to the news, or some "news-like" program, and they were talking about Russell Crowe ... a White actor, i think i spelled his name right ... that had been targeted by Al-Queda (don't know if i'm spelling that right either) ... but he had been targeted last year or something ... and given 24 / 7 police protection by the U.S. Government ... and they are just now telling the public about it ... they being the U.S. Government ... and in their description of the story ... on this "news-like" program ... they said that this planned attack on Russell Crowe ... was a Cultural Destablization Plan ... of Americans.

Cultural Destablization Plan!

They are saying that they are the victims of a Cultural Destablization Plan!

This is the first time i've heard this phrase, and it seems so ironic for it to be coming from this government ... the masters of cultural destabilization.

Now that they've provided the phrase that goes along with the plan ...

and how we have been so de-stabilized ...

and someone is doing what to them ???!!

skuze me ... doing what ?

oh yeah ... a great big ol' ...

Cultural Destabilization Plan.

:heart:

Destee

More Propaganda

This reminds me of when I was in the first Gulf War, Iraqi radio stations were broadcasting negative propaganda in english urging U.S. troops to dessert their post and abandon the war effort. Much like Vietnam a woman we affectionately called "Bagdad Betty" would have hourly messages for the U.S. troops. I remember listening one night and she begin talking about how the soldiers wives were cheating on them and they were being replaced in their homes by the civilian men back at home in the States. She began to say how our wives were lusting after American Celebrities. I quote "Your wife could be have sex right now with TV and Movie stars like BART SIMPSON". I don't know when I stopped laughing. This Russell Crowe thing sound a lot like that. Culture Destabilization....How? By murdering our "CHERRISHED" celebraties? Who made up this ridiculous crap? With black women dying of aids, black men dying of bullets and black children dying of poverty and neglect I guess we should more concerned about the Al Queda flying airplane into Colin Farrel's house in the middle of the night. Give me a break.

Peace

Radical Faith

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back