Black Spirituality Religion : Cults and False Religion among Africans

"Hebrews" for the most part are NOT "Christians" and they do not ascribe to the bible but the Torah.

"Jesus" (Yeshushua) and the "apostles" were not "Christians". They were Gnostic Essenes also known as Nazarites or Nazoreans.

What most here refer as "Christianity" is much different from the ancient Gnostic Christians, Ethiopian Christians (who were Monophysites), Egyptian Copts, Ebionites, Greek Orthodox and Nazoreans or Nazarites.

It is essentially the following:

Pauline Christianity was essentially based on Rome and made use of the administrative skills which Rome had honed.

"saint Paul" got his skills by killing Believers for a living in the Roman army. The dude was a straight up mercenary who would kill a Believer before breakfast. Killing is how he earned his daily bread. The orgnaizational skills that he learned were secondary. His first calling was killing.

Its system of organization with a single bishop for each town was, on this view, the means by which it obtained its hegemony.

The theological aspect is the claim that Paul transmuted Jesus the Jewish Messiah into the universal (in a wider meaning "catholic") Saviour

No. Paul made Christianity into a cult. It is the cult of the slave trade and the cult of colonialism.

The "Jews of Antioch" were NOT "Hebrew Israelites and Paul hiself was known as who and what?

To Antioch, the first Christians fled the persecution which followed the death of St. Stephen, the martyr. Here the word of God was preached to Jews and Gentiles by Barnabas, a man full of the Holy Spirit and of faith, and Paul, the apostle of the Gentiles. In Antioch, the followers of Christ were called, probably out of mockery, Christians for the first time.

The apostle of the GENTILES...not Hebrews.

And, what did they do to theGospels of Barnabas? They burned it, that's what. Only one known copy is known to have survived. It was kept in the pope's private library. One day, the the old dude nodded ioff to sleep and a priest STOLE it. Get that: S-T-O-L-E it. Now, we know how crooked those dudes really are. And, we have the Gospels of Barnabas to prove it.

You misread most of my points. Very visiblie through your ignorance. Vodoun is the FON spelling for it, Voodoo is the ignorant hollywood spelling for it, so whose's the uncle tom?

Benin was not the biggest port in the slave trade it was Luango. Also the muslims had a big hand in the slave trade, how do you think all the Black muslim got to the new world? Lighter muslims invaded north africa and upper west africa and those who they seemed inferior where sold as slaves. Some of these slaves had the religion of their masters "islam" and came this way into the west.

Vodoun is a much more complex and originaly religion then islam, there is animal sacrifices in every religion, its life blood and vital. Funny you call Vodoun a religion of slavery, when Benin or Haiti have never had mass slavery in the way islam did, have you heard about the Siddis in India? The Blacks in Turkey, etc? All your precious muslim-arab slave traders selling unfortunate black Africans to build the mosques, and structures of these countries!

I like how you blew off my list of Vodoun divisions as "Voodoo language" you sound no different then the ignorant europeans who called African languages and religions "mumbo jumbo". You are better off honestly resigining your black-ness and African-ness if you have such hate for OUR real and autentic traditions. There are many online stores that sell skin bleaching cream, feel welcome. Back to the list of lwa, notice VODOU MANDINGA,SENEGO. This is the division of vodoun that is of Islamic influence, and there is a mixture of Islam and Benin/Congo/Nigerian beliefs. So Islam as a religion blended in to what is today Vodoun in Haiti. Those muslims that lived in Haiti where not ignorant like you and knew that African religions where not "pagan" or "cults" and joined them freely.

My main point by Vodoun being brought by the slave trade to Haiti, was because other ethnic groups practicin OTHER religions SOLD Vodoun practicin Dahomeyans into the new world, they did not sell themselves. That was the case of most ethnic dispersals into the new world, neighboring ethnic groups attackign one another, not some hollywood cult sacrificing its own people, please stop watching tv. Also the slave masters wh brought haitian slaves withthem to Cuba and Puertorico where FRENCH, please read properly.

In what Voodoo concerns, I have heard/read in a CD called "fond des blancs fonds des negres" a recording and its writen comment on a "mandinga" ceremony (mandingue are Muslim group in African sahel region) that seems to de devoted to "Allah" (God in arabic). I was told by boukman's singer Lolo that this ceremony takes place near Balant near Cap Haitien in December. Last week i was at Lakou Badjo for this Nago ceremonies on kings day, and those rhythms sound very similar to the Gnawa north African rhythm. Gnawa are some kind of "sosyete" who practice rituals that could be compared to Voodoo but with Islam refernces/synchretism, with Islamized "loas" (7 families), trances, dances, animal sacrifice, etc., in my home country that is Algeria... (I actually live in Port Au Prince). Indeed Metraux give reference on this senega loas that are saluted with "salam". also I wonder what is "salamasala" that i hear in many non-ritual songs?

We hebrews over here in america no nothing about the Torah.

I believe that.

The Bible does not call them by those name you mention as Sister cherryblossom quoted the very bible stating the term "Christian" was used during the days of paul, referring to the Hebrews.

it's your words against the bible.

Chapter and verse, please. Where does The Bible use the word "Christian"? Notice I did not call her a liar.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back