Black Spirituality Religion : Crystals

GeorgeM

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 10, 2008
Texas
Does anyone here use them? Back when I "dabbled" in Wicca I had an assortment of them which included the moonstone, amethyst, lapis lazuli and others....I used to carry them in a satchel that I wore around my neck for the energy they contained.....the three aforementioned ones were my favorite especially the moonstone....I would sleep with it on my nightstand and had very dark psychic dreams but they were always pleasant......anybody?

Does anyone here use them? Back when I "dabbled" in Wicca I had an assortment of them which included the moonstone, amethyst, lapis lazuli and others....I used to carry them in a satchel that I wore around my neck for the energy they contained.....the three aforementioned ones were my favorite especially the moonstone....I would sleep with it on my nightstand and had very dark psychic dreams but they were always pleasant......anybody?

Oh...you must have read my mind, I just saw a book about crystals in the lib the other day. Im going to get it when I go back. I dont know much about them but am very interested. Can you tell us what you know about them and more of your experiences?

One of my passions...

I adore gem stones and crystals, and desire to have an online store for them, and if I went all the way with the trip of desire I'll throw in travelling internationally, speaking on the subject, demonstrating how to use them with other holistic techniques, :massage: having own mine operation (environmentally sound), and trading / buying some of the best in the world! Ahhh.... my dreams for this life :angel1:

Okay, There are two really nice books that I suggest for metaphysical properties, "A Kaleidoscope of Crystals (Love is in the Earth) (Love is in the Earth): Melody, Julianne Guilbau. and The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons. Together they are a really nice complement; as the first is one is all text and the second one has really great pictures so you know what to look for.

Moonstone is a really beautiful and gentle stone. I've actually been wearing a necklace of it now for the last 3 days and it is so peacful. This one was a gift, one that I cherish very much. Although I've read that it can reunite lovers that have quarrled, that hasn't manifested yet... :couple:but I didn't program the stone that way either, which I'll get to.

However, many other properties have. Like heighten intuition, wearing it during pregnancy, connecting with the internal feminine and lucid dreaming.

What is a lot of fun is finding the right combinations of stones together! Oh my then you can really fly! For example, moonstone's opposite would be... sunstone, ah yes, and can be paired quite nicely. I love Larimar with Lapis but... and I do say but... Lapis is a strong stone, and best worked with if you are a healer, or are initiating into a spiritual discipline.
Some souls can only wear gentle energies, like rose quartz, green fluorite, moonstone, etc... I caution when utilizing onyx because it can return to the wearer whatever energy you decide to throw out, intentionally or otherwise.

Also, some gemstones are used for communication with "higher beings" or ET's. Here again, caution is strongly recommended.

If you don't find the books on Amazon, a library or at a local store, try surfing the web to get familiar with what the gems look like and are metaphysically supposed to do.

You will have to discern between dyed crytals and actual gemstones. For example, deep red gemstones are few. Garnet, Rubies, etc.... but aside from those the rest will most likely be dyed quartz. Dyed gemstones can be useful, but be aware of what you're buying. Also, there are synthetic stones on the market and they are absolutely not the same as those from the earth. A good example here is citrine. Citrine comes in two forms, heat treated quartz and raw/rough citrine. The latter is more expensive and the predominance of yellow/orange is often less saturated than in a heat treated stone. The heat treated stone will have an even coloring throughout.

Generally, synthetic stones carry very little vibration at all. I would not recommend purchasing them unless for costume jewelry. All gems for healing must, come from the ground, period. Pick the stone up in your hand, I don't care which really.... and see what you feel. Can you feel a buzz, a vibe, a warmth? Some of the stones work gently, which means their energies are subtle and take time to "feel" and to get results with. In this situation you will develop the skill of reading the stones with time and experience. Others, are powerful and will begin to clear chakra or energy blocks immediately. Again, work with them slowly as you become accustom to what they do.

Next, you need to know about programming. It is most effective to program your stones. First, you must cleanse the crystal either in a bowl of salt (for jewelry items you don't want them wet) or under water for a minute or two. I do not charge too many of them in the sun, unless they are fire stones or sun related (this can fade them). I will leave my moonstone out during the night though. And I love working with the moon cycle and astrological alignments and leaving your beauties out at night to soak up the energies. (You better have some great privacy though so nobody sees your goodies)

After you've cleansed them, you hold them in your hands and program them with an affirmation / intention. For example with an obsidian wand, you may want to program it to absorb all harmful / negative energy from within you, or around you and transmute that into useful positive energy. Don't worry you can cleanse and reprogram...

Get used to having some of the leave you.... yes... after their work is done a crystal will return to the earth by dropping off of your body, breaking into pieces, or finding it's way into someone else's hands, whatever... There's nothing you can do, except give your gratitude to the stone and allow it to return to the earth. Continuing to wear it is futile. And if you have a stone and suddenly get a strong feeling to give it to someone else, then do it! Unless of course you've just bought a yellow sapphire, in which case I would stop and really investigate where that desire is coming from !!!!!
Depending on my gut feeling, I may sometimes place broken gemstones into the pots of my plants.

You will find a congruence between chakra colors and most of the stones.
Hope this helps ya!

CHAOS

A CRYSTAL IS BASICALLY A AMPLIFIER FOR WHAT U SEND THRU IT OR STORE IN IT, WHAT I USE NOW IS RADIONICS AS I FIND I HAVE BETTER RESULTS THAN CRYSTALS AS THE RANGE TO ME IS BETTER.

What are those and where do I get them? I use them mostly for lucid dreaming and astral traveling ( as I can't seem to be able to do this consciously) when I am asleep.....