Black Entertainment : Cry Me A River Mike

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by CarrieMonet, Oct 13, 2004.

1. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    It's so odd that Michael Jackson feels he should sue Eminem for making fun of him in his latest video Lose It. (personally I thought the portrayal was funny)

BUT, who hasn't made fun of Michael over the last 15 years?? He really needs to concentrate on beating the charges for the molestation case (if he can) instead of trying to take someone else to court for a video.

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Dude needs money...it is expensive to sleep with little white boys! :happens:

3. CarrieMonet

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    You got that right cause last I heard despite his past wealth and amusement park house - he's dang near BROKE!

4. AfroBoricuaRoni

AfroBoricuaRoni Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +3
    Dude just might be a lost cause. He might just be a lost cause. His little attempt against Eminem is a poor one.

5. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    well when u spend 6 million $$ in toy stores what do u expect.

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    what the king of pop need help !!!
    what a shame in the fairy tale land of his with children can break every game
    played and fixing it will be costly ........should have stayed a black child outside
    coz he show can't change his blood nobody can help it coz his face falling apart.

it was funny but sad too .

7. mosesgthre

mosesgthre Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok. Everybody get their bashing out? Look, accused is not the same as guilty. Nobody here has the creditials to judge Michael Jackson, so all of your opinions are based on what you think is weird. It happened with Mike Tyson. It happened with Kobe. It happened with OJ. Now it's Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson is a black man who has accomplished many things for black people here and abroad. We all know he's kid like, but those in business know that he's also a successful business MAN. Nobody here knows him personally.
    As far as Eminem goes, I enjoy listening to the White man rap. Oh yeah, he's White. Who you dissn? A Black man. Again, doing what he can, maybe or shall I just say is and was doing more than most our generations of families can say they've done. Eminem? What has he done? He's not as popular as MJ. He doesn't have as many hits as MJ. Who you dissin brothas and sistas?
    MJ has the right to sue Eminem, especially if he doesn't like the man's borderline lyrics. I personally love Eminem's lyrics... it's art. It's truthful too.
    Michael Jackson is not a lost cause. He is not guilty. Only our people can make individuals a lost cause. R Kelly, Jesse Jackson, OJ, Mike Tyson, Dennis Rodman, James Brown, Jim Brown... don't let the white dominated press lower their standards because of what this press shows. We have overcame a lot of obstacles; never sell your brotha or sista short. Truth is one thing, but the press is another and so is the other race that mostly hates Affirmative Action and mocks Al Sharpton. Some folks just need a little help.

8. CarrieMonet

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15

When Mike has/creates a black child I'll consider him BLACK. He wasn't trying to BE black until he got in this mess.

I never said he was guilty, but he sure as heck can't seem to keep the children out of his bed - BY HIS OWN ADMISSIONS.

9. caramelpython

caramelpython Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +42

Everyone will get joked and made fun of so live with it. that's what I say.

Kobie....... Might not been rape but it was STUPID :eeek:

R. Kelly.... Stupid, Come on now all these fine GROWN @ZZ WOMEN and he has to have underaged teens? :whip:

Mike Tyson.... We all know he got pimped by the chick because he was a little rough in the sack...LOL ;)

OJ Simpson... We all know he did it but hell we were happy he got away with it because we get played all the time. (it was sweet revenge) :toast:

Bottom line is just because you are Black due to your DNA does not make what u do right all the time and MJ wanted to be white so bad he looks like a freak of nature or better yet a reject from the planet of the apes.
    So tell me this......Who's Bad now MJ?

CarrieMonet I feel u on this my sister! :toast:

10. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    mike j may or may not b guilty, im still wanting to know where the rest of eminems racist freestyle tapes r. in the source his former producers and white friends claim he made hundreds of tapes dissing black ppl. he is a talented rhymer but foreal he is just shock enetertainment. i consider him the howard stern of rap, just a loud mouthed big child.why black ppl r so loyal to this cracka ill never know. in the source article his former crew claimed he never even dated a black girl ...

i dnt know how much truth was in that source article, i mean some of it could have been personal beef and an attempt to take eminem down but where there is smoke there is fire. or there was a fire at some point.

gotz 2 agree though jack cant just come back, i mean im still rooting 4 him to get off (if he is truly not guilty, if he is he should be in prison with the rest of the sick pedophiles) but he is a sell out thats what happens when u dance with the devils....look at that punk justin timberlake, timberland blew him up then he sells out janet j. when will blks learn these wht boys and girls are out 4 them selves. no matter how much they mimic ur music they hate u and are jealous of our talents deep down inside...cuz they suck-NOT 2 GENERALIZE THOUGH ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS 2 THA RIZULE...

peace on the planet