Black People : CRUSH-Power and Powerless Words

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    crush:european language

1. to press or squeeze with a force that destroys or deforms.
    2. to squeeze or pound into small fragments or particles, as ore, stone, etc.
    3. to force out by pressing or squeezing; extract: to crush cottonseeds in order to produce oil.
    4. to rumple; wrinkle; crease.
    5. to smooth or flatten by pressure: to crush leather.
    6. to hug or embrace forcibly or strongly: He crushed her in his arms.
    7. to destroy, subdue, or suppress utterly: to crush a revolt.
    8. to overwhelm with confusion, chagrin, or humiliation, as by argumentation or a slighting action or remark; squelch.
    9. to oppress grievously.
    10. Archaic. to finish drinking (wine, ale, etc.).
    –verb (used without object) 11. to become crushed.
    12. to advance with crushing; press or crowd forcibly.
    –noun 13. the act of crushing; state of being crushed.
    14. a great crowd: a crush of shoppers.
    15. Informal. a. an intense but usually short-lived infatuation.
    b. the object of such an infatuation: Who is your latest crush?

2. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Ones:

So what is the person saying when they say they have a CRUSH on another? When we look at the definitions above, it appears to be a negative expression.

I do not care about one saying it is just an expression used by many. It is a europeean expression wiggling from a tongue in a mind-set that is still in the european captivity/slavery language.

We are what we think, and if that is as highest our vocabulary is today, our mind-set is still in captivity/slavery, and that includes other words we sometime uses.

We must (action) word use words that have life in them, vice words that has death/destruction in them.

CRUSH is not a Divine way for Divine Black people to express their admiration about another. It is not our Afrikan Black way/words.

Anyone who says that they have a Crush on you, also wants to Rush into your life, and when they do, next thing they will say is

1. If I can not have you no one can have you.
    2. I can't live without you.
    3. I can't eat.
    4. I can't sleep
    5. No one can love you like I do.
    6.. I will kill myself if you do not do this or that.

Anything that is opened prematurely (crushing/rushing) into a relationship will burst. All that is ludus and mania love speaking the Flesh language, from the mind-set of the Only human Psyche. Divine Intelligent people should know better.

If someone tells me that they have a CRUSH:court: on me, I am running straight to the frontier of the future on the outskirts of the City of Eternity, the other side of the madness, far away from them.

Keep in mind Beloved Ones, there is much energy in all we say and do, and it can be positive or negative.

We are to always use words that encourages, edify, motivate, inspire, equip...and the likes of when we speak to each other. Lets teach our children this now.

I Adore you
    I Admire you
    I honor your mind
    I respect your mind-thoughts
    I salute the Truth and Reality in you
    I bow to the Truth and Reality in you
    I am honored to be in your Truth and reality presence

Divine goddesses and gods Words-Kingdom building words-Words filled with prosperity.

We must (Action) word say what we mean and mean what we say the first time we open our mouths to say anything, because once it is said it is gone.

I Am the first student. If we can not teach each other we will not be able to reach each other.

A Statue of Liberation for Afrika:ilu:

3. MarchoftheLions

MarchoftheLions Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Words only have the meanings that we give them. Such is why some words have many different meanings. Words are not bound to definitions. The words that I speak are my own. When I declare that I have a "crush" on someone I do not mean that I want to destroy that person, no matter what definition you show me.

4. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Thank you Beloved for sharing.

I enter in Harmony, Order, and Balance.

Two realities-Physical and Etherally Divine mind-set

WE, meaning the european, the Only Human Being (physical)mind-set, made in his human only image? Unsteady

OR

We, meaning the Divine Truth Being (Eherally Divine) mind-set, made in Divine Image? The definition in Truth is Truth, Steady, no waivers, doubts, ifs, ands, and buts, maybes, not having but One interpretation/definition (TRUTH).

I exit in Harmony, Order, and Balance

King god - Mumia Abu-Jamal
    On The Move

HILY/A
    The Human Being mind can not overstand the Divine mind.