Black Poetry : Crown of love

Almat

Jan 20, 2019
Crown of love
My sincere love for you is your crown, my concern for you is your throne. You are all that I want in this life. I am obsessed with love for you, I worship and bow before your beauty. Your beauty is so virgin, innocent, primordial, unique, so majestic and beautiful. From your kisses you feel alive, you feel love itself, its powerful energy in its true form. Exotic, tropical, heavenly beautiful, elite, aristocratic, incredibly beautiful beauty, like a descending goddess from the highest universes of dimensions.
You are beautiful, as in the distance so close, you can look at you forever, and I get great pleasure from the fact that I'm with you, I eagerly tasted every moment spent with you. The light so beautifully illuminates your sweet, hot skin. When I see you, I have an unbelievable feeling of joy, love, happiness, excitement, I am happy as a child. The more you look at, the more you fall in love.
You amaze to the depths of your soul with your amazing beauty. Gorgeous, luxurious, sexy, divinely beautiful, sexually attractive. The sweetest candy in the world, the sweetest temptation, juicier than the sweetest fruit in the world, richer nowhere, sweeter just does not happen, it is impossible to imagine yourself more beautiful.
You are the most powerful magnet in the world of temptation, a very powerful pathogen. You are the perfect perfect creation of all universes, dimensions, worlds, you are like the highest, most powerful orgasm of admiration and pleasure.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: