Black Short Stories : Crossing The Imaginary Lines (Pt.4)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Ireadastory, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Ireadastory

Ireadastory Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    Nik and I looked at one another with confusion written all over our faces. “I don’t even want to know what that is all about I’m leaving” “Nay, we just got here, you can’t leave stay for me …pleaaaaase. Begging was really not Nik’s forte. I really did want to go home. The sight of them together left me feeling uneasy and awkward. I didn’t know what was going on over at the third table to the right of center stage. “Look Ney, whatever is brewing over there needs to stay over there we came to hear some brothas and sistas get there flow on and I am not about to leave without getting what I came for. Girl, I know your hurting but what better way to express that hurt than to share it, why don’t you get your flow on tonight too? You know you can”. “Not tonight, I didn’t bring anything with me”. “Do I have stupid written on my forehead because you know that I know you never leave home without your notebook, so where is it? I stood there looking at Nik or rather over her shoulder at their table. As bad as I wanted to go home because of him a part of me also wanted to stay because of them. What were they doing together? What were they talking about? When did they become so buddy buddy? “Hello! Nay! Are you listening to me? My curiosity had taken over I hadn’t heard a word Nik was jabbering about something about me flowin and …jabber, jabber, jabber. “Come on Nik, I changed my mind, I will stay” I said. We coolly and casually walked past them to find a table four tables over from them but close enough to the stage to see and hear the artists as well as look there way if I so chose to. As we walked by I saw them both checking us out. On the inside I was grinning from ear to ear. I knew that I was looking good tonight despite how my heart felt and what my facial expression portrayed on the outside. “You ain’t foolin nobody”. “What are you talking about? “ “You just want to stay because of that table and to be honest with you I ain’t mad about it, you are on it tonight!” I couldn’t have agreed more with Nik so we made ourselves comfortable as we sat, talked and drank. The first set was about to begin. I sat there just as mellow as I wanted to be alcohol has that effect on me, the more I sipped the more relaxed I became. The first poet who called herself Isis was dropping some serious mind conscience knowledge had us all snapping our fingers to her flow. While her words entered our bodies and sat and rested on our mental and spiritual minds. The next poet, a brother, who goes by the name Mindblowin, took to the mic and seduced all the ladies in the place with his creative magic. Every syllable was heard with such passion, every word flowed from his mouth as if he was the groom that was about to be one with his bride for the very first time ever. He seemed so natural his words had me mesmerized so much so that I had forgotten all about their table. I was caught up in the love for his woman that he so vividly expressed how every action dripped love from his mouth. I looked over at Nik and I could tell that she was into his words just as much as I was. By the time this brother was finished with his flow I almost wanted a cigarette and I don’t smoke. He was hot. “Nay, was he off the chain or what! I wonder if he really has a girl and if he does, is she here because if not I can be his girl, woman, lover shooooot I can just be and let him fill in the blank” “Okay, I feel ya on that! He was a deep brotha!” “Ummmmmmmmmhum! I sure hope he is” I could tell that Nik’s wheels of seduction were revving up it was mating time and she would soon be on the hunt for information which left me basically nowhere. Two more drinks and a basket of hot wings later I decided to call it a night. The cocktails were starting to go straight to my head, which was making me a little too mellow. Nik decided to stay and get the 4-1-1 on Mr. Mindblowin, I must admit the name fits him like a pair of well worn jeans that was made only for his body. His words were seductive and yet made my heart hurt because no one was writing poems like that for me. I was feeling hurt, lonely and horny all at the same time. I wanted to cry, I wanted to be held, I wanted someone to love me with as much passion as I had heard the poets tonight speak about. I was in a place I did not want to be, heartbroken. “Nay, you all right girl?” “Yeah, I’m cool, I think I am going to just head back home. I thought I was ready for this but I’m not, so you have a good time and call me later ok?” “No, I’m going with you, you don’t need to be going home alone”. “Nik, thank you girl, but I will be fine I am going to catch a cab and I will call you tomorrow and if I don’t you know you will call me”. “And you know it”. We hugged and said our good-byes I glanced over at them as I passed their table I couldn’t quite figure out their stares and actually I didn’t care. I just wanted to go home.

It was now 3 a.m. and I was still awake tossing and turning thinking about Jay. I missed him so much I could literally feel when tiny pieces separated itself from heart. I missed how he held me at night, how I would lay upon his chest and let the steady flow of his breathing sing me to sleep. I missed his foreplay. How it would take me less than five minutes to be completely on fire for him. Oh! How I miss him. I couldn’t help but to touch myself as I lay there alone thinking about him and how every touch reminded me of him. I gently began touching my breast the way he touched them softly making circle around my nipples with his fingers. I imagined him kissing them and biting just hard enough to send a little pain and a tingling sensation through my body. I took my hands and began to rub my soft golden stomach soft and seductively just as Jay use to as I was rubbing my hands would go further and further down until my fingers reached the very spot of my womanhood. Oooooh yeahhh! I lay there and massaged my womanhood with such gentleness and ease thinking about Jay, longing for him. I slipped my black g-string panties off spreading my legs wider as I took my left hand and opened my womanhood up further while my right hand explored every ounce of my being feeling my natural juices flow while my ears were in a trance over the songs my juices were playing. Yeeeeeeeeeessssssss! Mmmmmmm! Right theeeeeeeeere! Ohhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyeaaaaaaah! I could here Jay asking “you gonna cum for me baby?” His voice so sweet and loving in my ear. “Yeeeeesssssss I am going to cum for you baby” My fingers began moving faster and faster I could feel my natural river flowing “I’m about to cum baby, o o o o oooooooooooo yeaaaaaaaah! I lay there as my body relaxed from the trembles and tingles that still did not want to cease. I lay there in my own river that I alone had created and cried for my heart, for my body and for Jay.

To be continued...

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    deep as u give it from the mental fantasy to jay
    wow this getting heavy pt.5 next please

3. sarcasm4eva

sarcasm4eva Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    tyte story, as the other 3 parts. now who was jay w/? cant keep a sista in suspense like that.lol.pt.5 please. much love :)

4. deepy

deepy going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +43
    thanks sarcasm...that was just the question i wanted to ask...here i was in the club...responding to nik's heat and mindblower making it happen..and the next thing i know you tellin me about jay...who is jay..i await

5. sarcasm4eva

sarcasm4eva Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    my 2nd time readin this n i still cant figure out who this chic is w/jay.lol.i'd like to know,dont keep me waitin.pt.5 please. much love :)