Black Poetry : Cross Fire * book 1*

caramelpython

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 7, 2003
Baltimore Md
Occupation
Teacher
Day by day is a threat like russian roulette,
You might get smoked like a cigarett but Yo you can bet....

When I turn te age of 8 I'll learn how to shoot and grow up as a troop in this modern day Beyrute.

Drug dealers flod my neighborhood with crack and the place I live at is a crack habitat!

Now it's unveled that my hoods a living hell, owned and operated by the drug cartel.

It makes no sense the dealers gather by my fence to sell the abundance ofthe mind controlling substance.

To the fienes who want the unclean drug cuisine that's bringing many brothers down like a submarine.

Liquor stores on every corner and every time you turn around another young brothers is on A.....

T.V. screen news at 10 top bulliten nother young boy is found dead with a bullet in.....

His temple, It's quite simple, Killingis a recreation, when your a slave on his drug plantation.

To walk through my hood is lik walking on a thin wire, So be prepared when you're entering the "CROSSFIRE"

Very Nice Caramelpython

The import place. Bad things coming in. Good things (money good talent and souls lost everyday) coming out. Those inside. Trying to disguise and hide from the reality. The truth that it is so dangerous. Nightmare alley used to be an isolated place. Now it can be found on Main Street. Alcohol is the most potent weapon in a war. It wins more battles than cannon fire. It would be different if zoning laws were challenged. Cause you pay a fifteen dollar fee. Don't give the right or the city the right to flood the streets with liquor stores. Too many only know the throw up the hands. and put the hands in your palms dance. Meaning the give up cause they know no better. They spend lots of time crying because they know no better. Becoming a people who wait and see who will step up. Who will change things? Ain't no Jesse Jackson riding thru on the war. He might become a casualty trying to change the policy. Now the internet gives us options. If you want to complain to the city. I can do it from here. Many can be tallied on a petition and then it be sent to the chamber of commerce.

Yes, to see more minds thinking consciously of the crimes commited in our hoods is nice.

The more voices we have speaking against the niggativity in our streets, the more eyes will be opened.

Like brother Hodee said, too many people throw up their hands.

It's up to us to clean up the trash that's been left by the past generations, so that the next generations (our children and grands) won't be dogged by the same things that we are.

Harambee!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back