Cross Cultural Adoptions - Are you for or against it ???

How do you feel about "cross-culture" adoptions ???

• Sure - The most important thing is finding a good home for the child

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No - Under no circumstances...absolutely NOT !!!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • It depends on the situation - maybe for special needs children

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I dunno - I really have no opinion either way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed feelings - I feel for both the children AND the adoptive parents

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Destee said:
Sister Indya ... have you adopted any Black babies?

To all of you who are against cross cultural adoptions, have you adopted a Black baby?

:heart:

Destee

I have not adopted a black child (or any child), because I have 2 biological children which I'm working 3 jobs to provide for. However, adoption is definately something I would consider if I was financially able to take care of many children. When I see so many black children orphaned here (and in Africa) my heart goes out for them.

Destee said:
Sister Indya ... have you adopted any Black babies?

To all of you who are against cross cultural adoptions, have you adopted a Black baby?

:heart:

Destee

No Destee I haven't adopted.

I have 4 children of my own so adoption isn't in my financial future right now.

My mother was a foster parent for years though. I have been taking a serious look at doing this myself since there are so many kids out there who need help.

panafrica said:
I have not adopted a black child (or any child), because I have 2 biological children which I'm working 3 jobs to provide for. However, adoption is definately something I would consider if I was financially able to take care of many children. When I see so many black children orphaned here (and in Africa) my heart goes out for them.

You obviously have a strong commitment to your family, and don't mind doing whatever it takes to provide for the family you chose to create. I wish every man had that mentality. :spin:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back