Black Spirituality Religion : Critizising other Religions

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by dattaswami1, Apr 14, 2006.

1. dattaswami1

dattaswami1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    Critizising other Religions

The Lord is universal but the human beings in the universe differ in their attitudes. The same single Lord adopts a different procedure in a different region and such different procedure appears as a different religion. A few criticize the Lord of other religion. You are criticizing your own Lord of your own religion. The external behavior of the Lord differs due to different internal and external behaviors of the human beings in this universe.

The external form, dress, language, food habits and culture of human beings differ from one region to the other. Accordingly the external form, dress, food habits, language and culture of the Lord also differ to suit that particular region. The internal Lord and the internal essence of the same Lord is one and the same in His different human incarnations which have come in different regions or religions.

At Thy Lotus Feet His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    It is funny how they can come up with all of these beautiful universal theologies now that they reign in the earth. Sure wish the Romans and Babylonians had thought of all this universal god stuff.

Servants of Jesus don’t care about this Universal god stuff because their creed, mission statement and ideology is to bring others into the Body of Christ. In their minds they are not doing the full service if they are not accomplishing that goal.

Every time they say Jesus died for our sin, they criticize another religion.
    When they call Jesus king of the Jews, they criticize another religion.
    When they say Jesus is the Word of GOD, they criticize another religion.
    When they put the words of men over the Word of GOD, they criticize another religion.

The religion of the New Testament was designed by a conquering type of people, thus the religion of the New Testament is designed to take over and conquer. It intentionally creates a specific type of religious solder that has total disregard for the faith of others. EU conquered the entire earth with these solders.

3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    This is not a debate about Christians

Music Producer, aren't you criticizing those who believe in the New Testament? I don't believe that is the purpose of this thread. If YOU don't believe in Jesus, then why are you so concerned with those that do? Everyone has the right to believe what they choose to believe. You know, true this is just my opinion but, every thread doesn't have to turn into an intense debate between you and other members about the legitimacy of the OT and the NT. Please respect those threads that others start that don't have anything to do with that at all.

Thank you,
    NNQueen :spinstar:

4. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I do believe in Jesus, I have more respect and belief in Jesus than a lot of members on this board.

5. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    If you are so holy...why did you call "Us" untouchables??

Hotep

We know your ancestors and we know ourselves. You came (invading) from the north with only your savage nature to dominate the Origenal people of what you call India...and "We" have been suffering every sents you showed up with your origenal religion of "Brahma". Your new Hindu religion is only for you (indoeuropeans)...and is made to keep your control over the so-called Dravidians or Blacks that you found and had to control, dehumanize, degrade, demoralize, dispise and most of all corrupt to your "Sanctified Race-ist Hindu Religion" that you made up! We are here to set the record straight and most of all to tell the absolute "Truth" as we restore "Right Knowledge" in place of your corruption, filth, distructions, fabrications, lies , illusions...and most of all the system of white superimacy.
    Ase`

Note: to the so-called African in particuler...when you don't know your self...you don't know others and that is what they are banking on...you being ignorant to keep them in "Power" over "you".........People Know Thy Self

6. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Amen to post # 5! :)

7. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    and again I say Amen!

It's just amazing to me how these religions that have devestated the whole world for thousands of years now try to act like they're the poor persecuted devotees of a misunderstood faith. The whole notion of Hinduism and Christianity as personal faiths totally ignores history. Are we supposed to think like chickens that wake up to a new world everyday with no connection to yesterday?

^5 Moorf man.

8. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    I wish I could live in your mind for a day:coffee:

9. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    While I in no way disagree with what has been stated from my Brother and Sisters here, nor am I necessarily a fan of contemporary Hinduism, I do however feel the need to point out a couple of incorrect notions.

#1) Hinduism and the Caste System that perpetuates the notion of the Black "Untouchable" are not necessarily synonymous. No where within Hindu Scriptural texts can one find where the former suppos=rts the latter.

#2) The Black Dravidians (those people who originally inhabited the Indus Kush, prior to the coming of the White Aryan) knew and practiced the way of Brahman, long before their White oppressors arrived.

This is no different that our people in Africa and parts thereof, practicing Qabalah and Gnosticism, and the Indo-Semitc, Greco-Roman White man coming along and perverting it into Judaism and Christianity, respectively.

We must remember, that the White man is Creator of nothing. He only remakes (twists, perverts) things that have already been created into his own image.

That is what he did with Hinduism.

We know that Buddha, aka SIDDHARTA GAUTAMA was a Hindu prince. He was also a Black man. We know that Krishna was also a Black man.

The racial dichotomy of this, is no different than having a racist religious system, that is based on a Black central figure.........Such as Christianity, and Jesus.

Do we throw the Baby out with the Bathwater here? I'm not sure. However, I do know that there is far more enlightenment to be had in Hinduism, than with its Biblical counterpart.

PEACE

10. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    I have a book that COMPLETELY DESTROYS the Aryan invasion theory(and it was written by a white man,ironically) and I will post the data in it later.