Black People : Crips and Bloods training video?

HarryAllen

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2006
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/04/14/germany.race.ap/index.html

So I ask again, how does the hatred shown us by groups of EVERY other race differ from the self hatred shown by our BELOVED Crips, Bloods, etc.?

The line is LOOOOOONG for folks that can't stand us. Explain to me again how our cause it helped by our beloved Crips, Bloods, etc.?

According to the video clip, they fuel their anger by imagining African American faces. Explain to me again how that differs from the clip in my "Struggling" thread and how his anger is fueled by African American faces?

At some point folks....

HarryAllen said:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/04/14/germany.race.ap/index.html

So I ask again, how does the hatred shown us by groups of EVERY other race differ from the self hatred shown by our BELOVED Crips, Bloods, etc.?

The line is LOOOOOONG for folks that can't stand us. Explain to me again how our cause it helped by our beloved Crips, Bloods, etc.?

According to the video clip, they fuel their anger by imagining African American faces. Explain to me again how that differs from the clip in my "Struggling" thread and how his anger is fueled by African American faces?

At some point folks....

I hear you loud and clear, Harry. Again, however, I should caution you to understand that you are not preaching to the CRIPS & BLOODS at this discussion board. I mean, they wouldn't necessrily come here to get their training, nor be schooled by you or myself:donttell:

EL PAPI LEANDO said:
I hear you loud and clear, Harry. Again, however, I should caution you to understand that you are not preaching to the CRIPS & BLOODS at this discussion board. I mean, they wouldn't necessrily come here to get their training, nor be schooled by you or myself:donttell:

I agree with you El Papi Leando. Although, I don't think there are any gang members on this site (although a few posters in my other thread had me wondering..) I think there are many very smart people on this site who are not using their heads. They continue to make excuses for various types of behavior instead of really sitting down and taking a hard, honest look at our situation.

You seem to share my disgust so trust that I am not directing my venom at you. It just frustrates me to no end how folks will not wake up. As Baruti says, "how many times do you have to get punched in the face before you realize you are in a fight???"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back