Black People : Crime pays (for the "1%").

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
394537_313577122009973_162657530435267_1049353_1899395650_n.jpg

Peace Yall..

I personally refuse to allow them to recaste the assault against African people in terms of their latest buzz word.. this is how revisionist social history is written.. This new focus on Class does not invisible-ize (yeah.. I made that up) Race.. Junior Allan is a victim of Racism.. the economic depression of his group.. the mis/undereducation of his group... etc.. this 1% vs. 99% thing does not erase that.. Show me a picture of white man convicted for 33 years for the same crime and then we can talk.. and show me a picture of a black man stealing 2.5 million dollars with a similar sentence.. and then we can talk. I'm seeing these race strategie pictures all over facebook lately.. it's always a juxtaposition between a poor black person and a rich white person.. and the obvious race angle is always ignored.. it's a ploy to pull young black folks into this 1% versus 99% ideology.. It's pure manipulation.. And when some politician/group begins campaigning for some position of power using this exact same language, folks will fall in line behind them.. and they will stay in that line, that is, until the groups makes it through the door to power and shuts it behind them.. leaving black folks out in the cold.. again.

Peace Yall..

I personally refuse to allow them to recaste the assault against African people in terms of their latest buzz word.. this is how revisionist social history is written.. This new focus on Class does not invisible-ize (yeah.. I made that up) Race.. Junior Allan is a victim of Racism.. the economic depression of his group.. the mis/undereducation of his group... etc.. this 1% vs. 99% thing does not erase that.. Show me a picture of white man convicted for 33 years for the same crime and then we can talk.. and show me a picture of a black man stealing 2.5 million dollars with a similar sentence.. and then we can talk. I'm seeing these race strategie pictures all over facebook lately.. it's always a juxtaposition between a poor black person and a rich white person.. and the obvious race angle is always ignored.. it's a ploy to pull young black folks into this 1% versus 99% ideology.. It's pure manipulation.. And when some politician/group begins campaigning for some position of power using this exact same language, folks will fall in line behind them.. and they will stay in that line, that is, until the groups makes it through the door to power and shuts it behind them.. leaving black folks out in the cold.. again.

....Since you put that way.

I appreciate your analysis.

"contex is everything"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back