Black People Politics : Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump - What does this say about God, if Anything?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump

“God came to me in a dream last night and said that Trump is his chosen candidate,” Dollar said. “God apologized for the mixed messages he was sending. I now know that Trump has been touched by the hand of God.”
http://www.centrictv.com/news-views...ays-god-told-him-to-endorse-donald-trump.html

This is why I say that non-believers are not responsible for the decline of religion. He, and everybody else knows to make anything acceptable all you have to do is inject the word god into it. This is one of the reasons I abhor religion with a passion.

11261683_1147909455237141_5191169849897571479_n.jpg

Peace!

It doesn't say anything about God. Its the revelation of a mad-man named, Creflo Dollar.

Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump

“God came to me in a dream last night and said that Trump is his chosen candidate,” Dollar said. “God apologized for the mixed messages he was sending. I now know that Trump has been touched by the hand of God.”
http://www.centrictv.com/news-views...ays-god-told-him-to-endorse-donald-trump.html

This is why I say that non-believers are not responsible for the decline of religion. He, and everybody else knows to make anything acceptable all you have to do is inject the word god into it. This is one of the reasons I abhor religion with a passion.

View attachment 6587

Peace!

It doesn't say anything about God. Its the revelation of a mad-man named, Creflo Dollar.

That is why I said "if anything". But he is a man of the cloth with the power to mislead people, particular our people. Something we don't need. But it does make you wonder about the intellect of his congregation that believes god basically has put a man above him. Yes, he has "apologized" for a being he created.

Trump is his chosen candidate,” Dollar said. “God apologized for the mixed messages he was sending.

Peace!

That is why I said "if anything". But he is a man of the cloth with the power to mislead people, particular our people. Something we don't need. But it does make you wonder about the intellect of his congregation that believes god basically has put a man above him. Yes, he has "apologized" for a being he created.

Trump is his chosen candidate,” Dollar said. “God apologized for the mixed messages he was sending.

Peace!

Right, the if anything is part two of a loaded question. So, if someone, like me, believes that God isn't speaking to Creflo, the question must still be answered, as I did ... It says nothing about God, at all, its coming from the lips of a mad-man.

Right, the if anything is part two of a loaded question. So, if someone, like me, believes that God isn't speaking to Creflo, the question must still be answered, as I did ... It says nothing about God, at all, its coming from the lips of a mad-man.

Dam....you are smart....and correct!

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back