Black People Politics : Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump - What does this say about God, if Anything?

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Yes I do, and so do you. But you don yourself with the KJV, which is a skewed version to plead your case. And it is that bible that you see me rail against. Also I don't believe in religion, which is not to say I don't believe in a creator. My creator is not in the KJV of the bible.

You know the one foundational flaw of religion, that it is based off of the bible as it is taught today which teaches that we are separate from this force called God. But wait, that is a contradiction because the bible, specifically the teachings of JC says that we are all gods.

John 10:34 KJV

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Psalm 82:6
You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.' But you will die like mere men;

It is the white side that we are mentally chained to. Take you for example, The KJV of the bible is what you used in this thread to condemn Creflo. I would guess all black preachers use that version.

kjportrait.jpg

This is King James...... So I didn't invoke his bible, you did.

Do you remember me posting this meme?
View attachment 6614

What you've said is what I meant this meme to say.

You and I both know that there was an intentional effort to transform black racial identities of Jesus Christ, his mother, and the people in the bible as a whole to white folks. And to help this lie take hold, early pictures of black saints, black Madonnas, etc were destroyed.

Peace!

This is highlighted exactly as above:

"Yes I do, and so do you. But you don yourself with the KJV, which is a skewed version to plead your case."

Are you saying: I don't myself with the KJV? If so, I'm not understanding the statement, please make it plain.

On the King James Bible I use, along with many pastors I've taught and their congregations:

The Original African Heritage Study Bible
Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Feb 21, 2010

https://destee.com/threads/the-original-african-heritage-study-bible.60774/

51FD4ZX5SKL.jpg

Copyright 1993 by the James C. Winston Publishing Company-Tenth Printing 1998

General Editor, the Reverend Cain Hope Felder, Ph. D, Professor of New Testament Languages and Literature, Howard University, Washington, D. C.

Distributed by, WORLD BIBLE PUBLISHERS, INC.-Iowa Falls, Iowa

CONTRIBUTORS to the Original African Heritage Study Bible:

Edward Wilmont Blyden, Ph. D (1832-1912) (Father of Pan-Africanism)
Francis Frangipane
Mark Hyman, A. B., M. A., Ph. D
William Myers, M. A., M. Div., Ph. D
Martin De Porres Walsh, O. P., B. S.
Maggie S. Peebles, B. A., M. A.
Albert Sampson, A. B., M. A., M. Div.
Archbishop Yeschaq, B. D., M. R. E., Th. M

SPECIAL CONTRIBUTIONS AND APPRECIATION:

Dr.Shaleak Ben Yehuda, Hermeneutic scholar and Dean, The Institute School of the Prophets, Jerusalem, Israel

PUBLISHER’S COMMENDATIONS

Major Reference Authors:

Molefi Kete Asante, Ph. D
Paul C. Boyd
Cheikh Anta Diop, Ph. D
James Dunston, Ph. D
John L. Johnson, D. D.
Yosef Ben Jochannan, Ph. D.
John S. Mbiti, Ph. D.
Ivan Van Sertima, Ph. D.
Rudolph A. Windsor

Mafa tribe of Cameroon, Africa-Oil painting reproduction

INTRODUCTION

Today popular Christianity too easily assumes that modern ideas about race are traceable to the Bible or that there is not a significant Black presence in the Bible…Centuries of European and Euro-American scholarship along with a “save the heathen Blacks” missionary approach to Africans have created these impressions.

Despite all of the evidence that indicates a manifest black biblical presence, Eurocentric church officials and scholars have tended to deny or minimize the fact that black people are in any way part of the Bible itself, a tendency that has had grave consequences for persons of African descent. Modern biblical scholarship is just beginning to overcome centuries of tragic biases against Blacks and their biblical heritage. As astonishing as it seems, most of the prestigious academies and universities of Europe and America have ridiculed the idea that Blacks have any substantive history.

This discrimination has been long-lived. In the period between the fourth century and the Enlightenment of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, Europe recast the entire Bible into a saga of European people. And their interpretations have been accepted as fact by the Western world. The result has been the creation of a world in which too many Blacks themselves have become uncomfortable with images of biblical characters as Blacks.

Do you accept the true Color of the Cross?

Clyde C Coger Jr, Dec 20, 2007

You should be railing against the NIV, as I am, but you aren't a Bible believer like me, so I understand fully why your efforts are misguided, bro. Enki:

The Problem with the NIV (New International Version) Bible
Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Mar 22, 2010

https://destee.com/threads/the-problem-with-the-niv-new-international-version-bible.61236/

And then you ask me this question, bro. Enki:

"Do you remember me posting this meme?"

So in return I answer by asking in kind, do you even remember who you are talking with?

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
King James didn't write the Bible. He brought in language scholars in Aramaic and Hebrew to translate from the original language all the books available of prophetic and historical writings that had been collected in original scrolls to publish it for all people where so ever. The King James version of the Bible is the most accurate of all Bibles texts. He had 70 people of a variety working on it and verifying the work as to its accuracy as far as they could linguistically determine. To this day it is exceptional work.

Regarding the Pastors that you are criticizing: If people would read their Bibles for themselves, and live what they read in prayer, there would be no false wolf that could enter in to their lives without detection; because, it is good to know and understand what Jehovah/Christ teaches and remember Christ is not just in word, but in power.

Unlike the hype of Magic which anyone can pursue and I have seen it end up so badly, The power of God is based on good principles and righteousness for which God gives the gift of helps, the gift of discernment for wisdom and recognition of those who are false and what paths to take. For those who have proven themselves determined to live according to the goodness that is in Jesus Christ then the gifts of healing, revelation, companionship of angels and all manner of gifts of power are given which are expedient. This life is meant to teach us all that is needed to make us wise, obtain knowledge, and a manner of grace and compassion for our brothers and sisters, children of God. "Children of God", not mere vessels for God's self aggrandizement as some so called gods, like a volcano god who expects the loyal to throw themselves in. Not like some who murder, saying they do God a favor, or claim their god requires death to prove exhalation. God is a true path, but it is up to us to find the one pure path that is Jesus Christ in actual truth.

Good point willa, plus we have this question about so-called King James:

King James Was Black?
Discussion in 'Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group' started by Dre Money, Oct 24, 2011

https://destee.com/threads/king-james-was-black.68694/

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Add this video to your search and review of the facts. While this is not a top priority for me, I find it interesting that most of their assertions are based upon a J. A. Rogers book, Nature Knows No Color-Line: Research into the Negro Ancestry in the White Race

51mu1T66BvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

https://destee.com/threads/king-james-was-black.68694/#post-709937

Ausura

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 13, 2016
King James didn't write the Bible. He brought in language scholars in Aramaic and Hebrew to translate from the original language all the books available of prophetic and historical writings that had been collected in original scrolls to publish it for all people where so ever. The King James version of the Bible is the most accurate of all Bibles texts. He had 70 people of a variety working on it and verifying the work as to its accuracy as far as they could linguistically determine. To this day it is exceptional work.

Regarding the Pastors that you are criticizing: If people would read their Bibles for themselves, and live what they read in prayer, there would be no false wolf that could enter in to their lives without detection; because, it is good to know and understand what Jehovah/Christ teaches and remember Christ is not just in word, but in power.

Unlike the hype of Magic which anyone can pursue and I have seen it end up so badly, The power of God is based on good principles and righteousness for which God gives the gift of helps, the gift of discernment for wisdom and recognition of those who are false and what paths to take. For those who have proven themselves determined to live according to the goodness that is in Jesus Christ then the gifts of healing, revelation, companionship of angels and all manner of gifts of power are given which are expedient. This life is meant to teach us all that is needed to make us wise, obtain knowledge, and a manner of grace and compassion for our brothers and sisters, children of God. "Children of God", not mere vessels for God's self aggrandizement as some so called gods, like a volcano god who expects the loyal to throw themselves in. Not like some who murder, saying they do God a favor, or claim their god requires death to prove exhalation. God is a true path, but it is up to us to find the one pure path that is Jesus Christ in actual truth.

Indeed, Matthew 24:30 states that..And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

However just four verses later......Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

So, what happened here? Maybe I can learn something.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Clyde, thank you for the acknowledgement, however you did not answer any of the questions I posed. It is an honor to be in a real discussion with real black folks with some knowledge. That said.....you just Clintoned me.

yvw ...

These questions stomped me you asked, besides I don't do well in the game of answer the answer, okay brother:

1. Are there any churches of any significance that builds it's foundation on these truths that you are aware of?
2. If not, why not?

No human alive can answer those Ausura, only God.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies