Black People Politics : Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump - What does this say about God, if Anything?

Right, the if anything is part two of a loaded question. So, if someone, like me, believes that God isn't speaking to Creflo, the question must still be answered, as I did ... It says nothing about God, at all, its coming from the lips of a mad-man.

The black race the world over is heading for destruction at the hands of the church. Here in America, it's the black church and the "money changers" that is leading the flock. In a way. you can say that Christians are the worst enemy Christianity has. Now the flock of every church believe that god speaks thru the pastor, That is one way they are kept in check , the other is fear. So yes, my point is made.

1. If god speaks to, and thru the pastor.
2. And god told him what ever.
3. Then that must be the will, and mindset of god.

upload_2016-8-25_7-50-45.jpeg

You don't get this number of parishioners if the above logic wasn't true. It also speaks to their gullibility.

Trump is his chosen candidate,” Dollar said. “God apologized for the mixed messages he was sending.:11200:

I've read adnauseum on this board that no man is about god, but this does that very thing. This is not an indictment of you brutha Cylde, I know you don't think this way. But folks ain't listening to you, they hear these folks.

upload_2016-8-25_7-57-44.jpeg
black-pastor-trump.png
2d92701ec77f44decd1cbdd4d819910e.jpg
preachers-of-la.jpg

Money changers, one and all. Oh, but the flock gets to say that their pastor is on a reality show.

Peace!

This will be a controversial statement, but maybe I can learn something. I personally believe that any pastor that is talking about black folk being Christian has either not read his book, or he is an agent provocateur. Either way, he is going to harm the long term mental health of black folk.

When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land. -- Desmond Tutu.

IMO, the black church is our worst enemy. Lets take the AME massacre for example, something that made me mad as hell. This institution of forgiveness that the black churches have is in many ways harmful to the black race. It seems that it is almost our duty to forgive our transgressors almost immediately. And the way that we do it does nothing to demand accountability and change. I'm talking about Dylann Roof's gunning down those blacks in that church.

Now here is the kick in the head.....

Family of Emanuel AME Shooting Victims Critical of Church Keeping $1.8M Donations

Many family members of the victims and survivors of the Emanuel AME Church massacre that left nine people dead last year are seething over a decision by the church to distribute $1.5 million of the donations they received after the tragedy while keeping over $1.8 million for the church.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/f...million-donations-163605/#w6hJrc3TpFvoZqVk.99

And yet, every Sunday they want to stand in front of folks and pass judgement on them for not living a Christ like life.

Peace!

Creflo "Sell Out My People For A" Dollar. The Devil's kind of Pimp...........

I wonder what do he think about the people that fill up those seats of his? He has to call them fools at some point. I think they do it for status.

BTw....nice to see you!

Peace!

Hmmmm..."God apologized for the mixed messages he was sending"... and people believe this guy?

Yes sista...his house is always packed. I though god gave us the ability to reason? Many of us don't seem to be using it, and no, I shouldn't hjave to read this or that in the bible for more usderstand of something that is clear for the start. (I don't mean you, but those that say that).

Peace!

Message received and understood!
What I want to know brutha Chuck, is why isn't no one thinking in that church except the wolf in sheep's clothing? You know back in the day, black churches use to be supervised by whites. Then they saw where the black pastor had learn the ropes and let him loose on the black mindset.

peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back