Black People Politics : Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump - What does this say about God, if Anything?

No sir, not a failure to understand, more like a rejection of my explanation ... here it is again for the record and your consumption, hopefully:

My thoughts on exegesis of biblical text are reserved for those who are at least believers, and I learned years ago not hold a bible study in a discussion Forum; especially in a Thread such as this.

We do have study groups:

https://destee.com/forums/#study-group-forums.198

Clyde C Coger Jr, 9 minutes ago

Saying...come to our study group....does not answer the question I posed. It simply implies that you wish to have a more sympathetic venue....

Did you know that IQ goes down in groups?

No sir, I have no answer to reject, because you did not answer the question. It is a simple one, and it should have a simple answer, if the scriptures are to be believed, right?

King James was born of Scottish Queen Mary and the father was Lord Darnley who was in line for the English throne through his mother Countess of Lennox, a Catholic. Therefore, he was white with maybe brown eyes of the Scotts. So he was white.

Show and prove what you've stateed, willa, please.

Saying...come to our study group....does not answer the question I posed. It simply implies that you wish to have a more sympathetic venue....

No sir, didn't invite you to a study group, simply showed a difference of conversation on religious matters in "study groups" as opposed to a Thread such as this, posted in the Politics Forum.

You seem to be eager to play the game, stomp the professor?

No sir, didn't invite you to a study group, simply showed a difference of conversation on religious matters in "study groups" as opposed to a Thread such as this, posted in the Politics Forum.

You seem to be eager to play the game, stomp the professor?

Absolutely do I not wish the stomp the professor. This is simply a demonstration that placed in the glaring light of logical thought, the bible is fatally flawed. Perhaps the professor should be mindful of that which he professes.

Also, in the milieu of this discussion, politics and religion are indeed joined at the hip, and there is no discussing one without due consideration of the other.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back