Black Spirituality Religion : CREDO MUTWA

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by OmowaleX, May 31, 2007.

1. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    The following link is to the website which is an unofficial source of information about Credo Mutwa, the most famous Zulu Sangoma in the world. The Biography section provides some detailed information into Credo's spiritual outlook.
    http://credomutwa.com/about

2. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    good link..I was readin up on this mans books and ran across a chapter in 'my people my africa' on the PERSIAN enslavement of southern africans that he claims explains the 'white lady of the brandenburg'..

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    I enjoy reading about our beloved brother.

I have copied all that is on his links and posted the info throughout the net and keeping a personal file.

Thank you:hearts1:

HILy/A

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Excellent, excellent thread Brotha Omo.

Ase!

5. Aljahiz

Aljahiz Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    some of the stuff that credo says is a little over the top, i dont know if i can believe all of that

6. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23

Beloved Aljahiz writes: some of the stuff that credo says is a little over the top, I don't know if I can believe all of that

Beloved Alkalis:

I come in Truth and Reality and peace is in both.

I will not stand by and watch Divine Elders, Divine Truth speakers be disrespected and I will not listen to no one saying that what Divine Truth speakers is saying as STUFF.

A little over the Top you say. UM!. Precious being that there is a reverse side to the reverse side. Could it be that you are too far in the bottom? I guess it is pass time to talk to you about the birds and the bess, the flowers and tress, and the moon up above, and the thing call love (old song). It is time to take you on a Mountain Climb to the Mountain Top call, the Mountain Top of the Conscious Thinker.

You see Beloved, when we are standing at the bottom of the mountain, our lower self/conscious level, it is difficult to see the view from where those who stands, or in their higher heights conscious mind-Thoughts.

I would suggest you return and read what happened to him as a child (raped), and ask yourself, could you endured what happened to him?

RAPE is not just a Physical act beloved Aljahiz. Rape is also lack of knowledge, overstanding, and Wisdom. So when we do not have that, we have a raped and robbed mind-set, until we do learn that which we should know so we do not be raped (mentally) no more.

It is quite clear beloved, your do not overstand when the Student is ready the teacher will appear.

When you used the word Don't you set roadblocks in your mind, and when we DON'T, we Won't, and we CAN"t (that negative Trinity) that causes a damaged mind-set.

To add Know and believe (ego) based in the same sentence, is like adding oil and water. The two do not mix in the mind-set of Divine right mind thinkers, The KNOWERS. It is in the Knowing that we get going, not in Believe, which is full of that which deceives.

May we all collectively One day soon use both sides of our brains.

Hon. Marcus Garvey: See you in the Whirlwind

HILY/A:kiss1:

When we do not know, we speak from a tongue from a mind-set that is full of beleifs (ego) based, a mind-set still in captivity/slavery. We must MAster our own Temple Domain, and not remain a slave to our mind-thoughts.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forum credo mutwa