Black People : Creation vs. Evolution

Knowledge Seed: I have a theory on how the universe and the human family was created, but I want to know what you all think. How did we come into existence?

Note: Please keep your explanation as scientific as possible.
No one can prove that "extraterrestrials" exist/existed. Its all speculation.

The mirror or the looking glass can be a clue for you to find some of these rabbit trail-answers deep down the extraterrestrials hole. Extraterrestrials can mean advanced technology from this planet or another planet. Who do you think built the great pyramids of Egypt?

Unless you are claiming to believe in some type of super-duper mystery god that has magical power.

Peter Pan, You, Uni-Verse, I really see that you have all of the answers. I believe you may have evolved from monkeys. You believe your fairy tale, I will go with the truth.

which truth will you go with?...in fact, which bible will you go with?...is it the one you have or the 16 that existed before it?...Just which one has the truth in it? I mean, one of them that's older than yours says that the earth was created on a Monday morning at 10 oclock in the year 4004. Yours probably calls them the five books of Moses, yet I find it strange that they aren't called that at all in the Jewish writings. I equally find it strange that in Genesis it says that "in the beginning God did something"...yet in the original hebrew writings it doesn't say that at all. It says "barasit" which in hebrew means "divine wisdom or principle"...so just what truth are you talking about?

no

Peter Pan, You, Uni-Verse, I really see that you have all of the answers. I believe you may have evolved from monkeys. You believe your fairy tale, I will go with the truth.

he says those things because that's the level you play on so he took it there
because you believe fairy tales

you never did tell me how you enjoyed disneyland? or i'm a making a mistake by not adding disneyword too!:eek:oops::?:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back