Black People : Creation vs. Evolution

I have a theory on how the universe and the human family was created, but I want to know what you all think. How did we come into existence?

Note: Please keep your explanation as scientific as possible.

The origin of life is given in the book of Genesis. The "Theory" of evolution has never answered to origin of life. How life began from non-living materials, how that life reproduced, and how that initial miracle or life forming, then reproducing translated into all forms of life, i.e. everything from humans, to tomato plants, to sharks, etc. The branch of the "evolutionary" tree is completely nonsense when trailed back to the original supposed source which essentially means we all have a common ancestor. That means humans have the same ancestor as frogs or horses. So, going backwards in a methodical manner along the evolutionary branches can only draw this conclusion.

Furthermore, from a racist perspective, the Theory of evolution is about as racist as it comes.

This issue is a VERY important issue as to how we develop our world view. If you buy into the theory of evolution, you are agreeing with all of the racist assertion of Darwinism. Darwins book, On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life, is full of overt racist ideologies which clearly state that the black race is less "evolved" than the white race and all other races are somewhere inbetween the evolutionary status of whites and blacks. This is the foundation of white supremacist ideology. Whites the most evolved, blacks the least evolved. I have studied this theory and have eliminated it as being implausible.

The origin of life is given in the book of Genesis. The "Theory" of evolution has never answered to origin of life. How life began from non-living materials, how that life reproduced, and how that initial miracle or life forming, then reproducing translated into all forms of life, i.e. everything from humans, to tomato plants, to sharks, etc. The branch of the "evolutionary" tree is completely nonsense when trailed back to the original supposed source which essentially means we all have a common ancestor. That means humans have the same ancestor as frogs or horses. So, going backwards in a methodical manner along the evolutionary branches can only draw this conclusion.

Furthermore, from a racist perspective, the Theory of evolution is about as racist as it comes.

This issue is a VERY important issue as to how we develop our world view. If you buy into the theory of evolution, you are agreeing with all of the racist assertion of Darwinism. Darwins book, On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life, is full of overt racist ideologies which clearly state that the black race is less "evolved" than the white race and all other races are somewhere inbetween the evolutionary status of whites and blacks. This is the foundation of white supremacist ideology. Whites the most evolved, blacks the least evolved. I have studied this theory and have eliminated it as being implausible.

I see now why you have a problem with racism to a degree. The very book you follow is the most racist piece of literature ever written. It is racist, gender biased and filled with people, events and prophets that never existed. I may as well tell you what Peter Pan did and said!

Extraterrestrial life - Genetic engineering

I have a theory on how the universe and the human family was created, but I want to know what you all think. How did we come into existence?

Note: Please keep your explanation as scientific as possible.

Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence (SETI)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SETI
(SETI) is the collective name for a number of activities to detect intelligent extraterrestrial life. The general approach of SETI projects is to survey the sky to detect the existence of transmissions from a civilization on a distant planet – an approach widely endorsed by the scientific community as hard science (see, e.g., claims in Skeptical Inquirer). The United States Government contributed to SETI early on, but recent work has been primarily funded by private sources.

Genetic engineering
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_engineering
Genetic engineering, recombinant DNA technology, genetic modification/manipulation (GM) and gene splicing are terms that apply to the direct manipulation of an organism's genes. Genetic engineering is different from traditional breeding, where the organism's genes are manipulated indirectly; genetic engineering uses the techniques of molecular cloning and transformation to alter the structure and characteristics of genes directly.

Morpheus: You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.

The Matrix

Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence (SETI)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SETI
(SETI) is the collective name for a number of activities to detect intelligent extraterrestrial life. The general approach of SETI projects is to survey the sky to detect the existence of transmissions from a civilization on a distant planet – an approach widely endorsed by the scientific community as hard science (see, e.g., claims in Skeptical Inquirer). The United States Government contributed to SETI early on, but recent work has been primarily funded by private sources.

Genetic engineering
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_engineering
Genetic engineering, recombinant DNA technology, genetic modification/manipulation (GM) and gene splicing are terms that apply to the direct manipulation of an organism's genes. Genetic engineering is different from traditional breeding, where the organism's genes are manipulated indirectly; genetic engineering uses the techniques of molecular cloning and transformation to alter the structure and characteristics of genes directly.

Morpheus: You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.

The Matrix
No one can prove that "extraterrestrials" exist/existed. Its all speculation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back