Black Spirituality Religion : Created in God's Image? What...

Again, If Man is created in God's image, then we have witnessed God, right? Or as I stated, it could be the other way around, Man created God in his image! Either way we all have since time knew what God looked like! Would any of you agree with this? "In God's Image!" This negates the story that to gaze upon the face of God would mean sudden death, etc. We are God! God is made in our image. I never believed that story in the first place. God is us! We are the creators, as all human life on this planet passes through a hu-man via a wo-man! Now, how man began, evolved, etc, is a different story, but some deity didn't create humans. Lets stop playing with this magic creation theory, dealing with humans, etc. Let me say it again, God is us, it always have been this way! Everything else outside of the planet is our creation, especially the scriptured books & religions [man created] that millions of unsuspecting humans follow, etc. It is what it is...

What is your knowledge here? what true spelling are you under? Why did you claim this word "androgynous" here claiming it as the original man Therefore man originally had the characteristics of a female in the developing stages. Then what is the truth? That word "nature" as arisen again too. Again what is your knowledge?
I have let go, and Bro.Swagll when you let go the scholorship of what is nature falls to the waste side. Same with female, male designed to keep you in a perpetual state when real truth is we are one. There is nothing else here a fricken' lights and shadow to keep you from a decree that I Am One.

I have let go, and Bro.Swagll when you let go the scholorship of what is nature falls to the waste side. Same with female, male designed to keep you in a perpetual state when real truth is we are one. There is nothing else here a fricken' lights and shadow to keep you from a decree that I Am One.
I am a truth seeker. If those among you know the truth, then I want to read it. Beliefs are not necessarily truths. with truths come evidence, etc. Have a great day...

Do you have absolute truth regarding anything you have stated?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back