Black Positive People : Create a self-love workshop for young black girls?

Lovebrwn

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 30, 2020
Hello Destee! I'm new here and wanted to have other's opinions on this. I was planning and thinking to start a workshop for young black girls in my area. I will be moving to Montclair in late November and have been saving since last year for this. I'll be having a regular job and my workshops will be open whenever I'm free but my cousin who is already located will help me and will be there most of the time. I was thinking should I do this? I wanted this to be a workshop where I can be like a sister for these girls, they can be emotional with me, and I'll comfort them. And I'm also I'm buying many books where the main person is highly melanized. And I'll be teaching them how they can do their hair and will be doing so many more activities. I want to be their representation that they don't see on TV.

Any opinions?

Last edited:
Hello Destee! I'm new here and wanted to have other's opinions on this. I was planning and thinking to start a workshop for young black girls in my area. I will be moving to New York City in late November and have been saving since last year for this. I'll be having a regular job and my workshops will be open whenever I'm free but my cousin who is already located will help me and will be there most of the time. I was thinking should I do this? I wanted this to be a workshop where I can be like a sister for these girls, they can be emotional with me, and I'll comfort them. And I'm also I'm buying many books where the main person is highly melanized. And I'll be teaching them how they can do their hair and will be doing so many more activities. I want to be their representation that they don't see on TV.

Any opinions?
um, you have seen the situation in NYC ????

Hello Destee! I'm new here and wanted to have other's opinions on this. I was planning and thinking to start a workshop for young black girls in my area. I will be moving to Montclair in late November and have been saving since last year for this. I'll be having a regular job and my workshops will be open whenever I'm free but my cousin who is already located will help me and will be there most of the time. I was thinking should I do this? I wanted this to be a workshop where I can be like a sister for these girls, they can be emotional with me, and I'll comfort them. And I'm also I'm buying many books where the main person is highly melanized. And I'll be teaching them how they can do their hair and will be doing so many more activities. I want to be their representation that they don't see on TV.

Any opinions?
are you black ???

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back