Black People : Crazy White Folks...

OnTyme

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 13, 2008
now I know that there are a lot of people in here that are against the system and anti-establishement...so here is a anti establishment protest.... I am not sure what the I can only say that only white people who else would try to protest the system with such idiocy..think there was one black girl in the whole batch, I think she was stupid for involving herself in that...

I wouldn't be sitting down with anyone over me with no pants on...funny though..

The mere thought

now I know that there are a lot of people in here that are against the system and anti-establishement...so here is a anti establishment protest.... I am not sure what the I can only say that only white people who else would try to protest the system with such idiocy..think there was one black girl in the whole batch, I think she was stupid for involving herself in that...

I wouldn't be sitting down with anyone over me with no pants on...funny though..

Of being around one of them anywhere NEAR NAKED is:SuN024::SuN024:. I think I am traumatized!!:run::run::run:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back