Black People : Crazy people alert

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by warriorprincess, Jun 7, 2010.

1. warriorprincess

warriorprincess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +201
    Crazy people alert.

I was driving down a very busy main road here in Georgia (plenty of businesses, shopping stores, and many traffic lights) around 7:30 p.m. today. I made a left turn at a green light. There was a pretty big motorcycle (I think Harley Davidson) coming up that same road (opposite side). I turned left before he got there. It was a close call because it did feel like he was speeding up as I was turning, but I made it ya know? There was no horn. He did not have to swerve. Nothing. He must have taken personal offense to that. Therefore, he followed me into the Old Navy parking lot.

I got out of my car and start walking towards the Old Navy door. Out of no where, I see a middle aged white male (long beard, bandanna, looks like a biker dude) driving his motorcycle straight at me. Initially my mind tries to register that this must be some kind of mistake, this guy doesn’t know he is about to hit me. But then it clicks that this is the same guy from the road and he is trying to run over me. This thing is coming straight at me and I can‘t tell if I am more leery of the damage that the vehicle can do, or paranoid about what his intentions are for me. I scream and fall just like some lame girl in a horror movie. Its not funny yet, but I will laugh at myself for doing so in a couple of days. I immediately get back up and he drives off.

Two black women in a car adjacent to me ask if he tried to run me over. I said yes. I ask if they got the tags and unfortunately they did not. They said that it happened too fast, which it did. There was a white couple sitting outside of a café/restaurant on the corner. I ask if they got any tags and they said no. They shortly got up and left after. I swear it felt like they thought that somehow I was some crazy person disrupting their afternoon tea or something. LOL. Wow. I did call the police however, not because I thought that they could do something about it. I just thought that if something like this happens to someone else in the area, they can establish a pattern.

Anyways. That’s my story. I’m telling some people that I know cause I think that we can all use some reminders that there are some wackos that are out there intentionally trying to terrorize people. Unfortunately I was in la la land and did not see this guy following me. I always pride myself on being alert, but I wasn’t that time. We gotta keep our two eyes open as well as the third one.

Thanks for listening (reading)

WP.

2. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Road Rage

A couple years back I remember I was driving and this guy would not let me get into the other lane (being a total jerk). So I sped up and cut him off. He got out of his car and started to approach the driver's side door and I started to freak cause I didn't know what this guy was about to do. As soon as he got close, the light turned green and I sped off. But as I did there was this loud thud to the back of my car I didn't know what it was. But when I looked back in my rear-view mirror to see, he was chasing after me in his car. I was speeding down this road and my heart was racing. I some how managed to duck into another street and cut off my lights and seen him speed down the other street still trying to chase me.

So when I got out my car and looked there was a huuuuge dint in my car like he hit it with more than just his fist.

I told my ex about it and what kind of car it was like a month later and he was like he knew that guy and that guy had just right after that shot and killed some guy on the freeway for some road rage. Now he is locked up.

3. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    This sounds like normal every day people.

So shouldn't the name of this thread be 'sane people alert' ?

4. warriorprincess

Ratings:
    +201

Woah, that is quite scary!!!!! Thanks for sharing. People are getting crazier and crazier, I tell you.

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow, stories of the road
    some people are mad behind the wheel of a car .

I once tryed to pass a car blocking the street they was talking and i blew my horn
    when i tryed to pass by the guy pulled a gun and pointed it at me , i never blew my
    horn at anyone else.

6. mizjoice

mizjoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

to encourage and support
    Ratings:
    +36
    You could probably have security check the surveillance tape--probably have the whole incident on video.

7. warriorprincess

Ratings:
    +201
    Thanks. I will do that tommorow. It didnt occur to me until I got home.

8. warriorprincess

Ratings:
    +201

Woah. And see this makes me want to be even more cautious....just stuff you would never think would enrage a person to such extremes.