Black Short Stories : Crazy Heat

Love Child

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 4, 2004
Bean Town
Occupation
Student
Based on true events............

Friday night was banging for Heat and her cousin E two young girls only at the age of 16. First they had met two new cats in a whip who had copped them some 'LQ' and sparked them up. It was just another day for E and Heat. They had started off with a session and a half pint of E&J at Copeland park. When the blizz was out and the half pint was empty they began to walk staggering down the Ave. in attemps to reach all the way to the Pan. Something they had always wanted to do but could never make it all the way. And just like any other time they had tried they were interrupted by a car pulling over and two dudes trying to holla.

Heat was 'bout it and so was E in fact they had prayed for a ride with some *###* who would blaze them up and get them some more LQ. Heat was loving the fast life E had introduced to her. She even began practicing Witch Craft with her and had sold her soul to the devil. E was defintely turning Heat out. But Heat could care less. She hated her life anyways and whenever she called on Lucifer he would deliver her prayers and wishes....or so she thought.

Anyways back to that night they were all chilling at the Fort getting bent. The night was warm and Heat closed her eyes enjoying the cool breeze that whisked by. When she opened her eyes E was holding the blizz in front of her. After gulping down the last swigs left they all climbed back into the whip and bounced. Heat knew she shouldn't be drinking but did anyways she needed to. She loved the feeling of being drizzed. She felt relaxed and free and being the quiet and shy person she was that meant alot. E on the other hand was a lush. She could drink a whole pint of VSOP to the face then swallow another pint of Cask and Cream like it was nothing.

So the the dudes, who will remain nameless because the girls didn't even know their names, drove them back around the way and stopped at Mickey D's because as usual Heat had to use the bathroom. After taking turns and paying a freaking quater just to use the nasty public rest room Heat and E headed back outside to the dudes waiting in the whip. Heat had stopped dead in her tracks when her eye's caught sight of a burgandy Mazda parked next to the dudes. E looked at her cousin wondering what had her so spooked. She followed the direction of her eye's "Ah $###" E said shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

The two dudes they had been chilling with were conversating with the passengers of the Mazda. Not just any two passengers but E's man Snap and his cousin Trick. The girls couldn't believe their luck as they slowly walked over to their new friends. When Snap and Trick spotted the girls they both got out the whip.

Then their new friends had the nerve to introduce them. "A yo Snap and Trick dis is Heat and E" said the driver. Trick looked at Heat and shook his head. "Oh yeah so this is how y'all doing it huh?" said Snap to no one in particular. Heat prayed that he wouldn't make a scene. After all Heat didn't call him Snap for nothing, dude had a serious attitude problem. One minute could be cool and the next he'd flip the script and start wildin'. Trick was different though he was more laid back but had that sneaky sly look all the time hence the reason why Heat called him Trick.

"I know you ain't drinking" Trick said approaching Heat and snatching her up by her arm. He brought her over to the side away from everyone and started illin' on her. Heat tried to just suck it up and let him have his tantrum but the L from earlier had her feeling bold. "Listen first of all I wasn't even drinking" Heat lied "But I'll admit I'm nice right now" "Oh so you think it's okay if you smoke right?" Trick said through clenched teeth Heat could see the vein in his neck looking like it was ready to burst. "Yeah and your point" Heat replied looking away. "My point is that I don't know about you but I don't want my seed to come out looking like who did it and ran." Heat laughed then looked him in his eyes "Who said it was your baby anyways" That did it Heat's words cut Trick like a sharp knife. He raised his arm and slapped the taste out of her mouth catching everybody's attention.

Up until that point E and Snap had been having their own argument while the two dudes sat in the whip trying to figure out what was going on. Snap had been cussing E out asking her how she was gonna try and play him and kick it with his cousin. E had no clue one of the dudes was related to her man but hey the Bean was small like that sometimes you never knew who knew who.

When dudes saw the steam from Snap and Trick slap Heat they just peepled off and left. Heat's face stung with pain and she was on the verge of tears. She couldn't believe Trick had hit her. Unlike Snap, who was constantly beating on E, Trick didn't believe in hitting females but Heat had come out her mouth asking for it. Heat just stood there starring at him. She fought back the tears and decided to bounce. She began heading towards her crib which was only up the street.

Snap wasn't done with E he redirected his attention back to her then paused and looked down. "What the hell is wrong with your stomach are you pregnant?" "No! I just had alot to drink" E answered adjusting her shirt. Her stomach was out there but not like Heat's who was going on 8 weeks. Snap and E hadn't talked to eachother for a while after a serious fight they had and E ran around drinking trying to convince herself and everyone else that she wasn't pregnant. Snap was too heated he just told E to get in the car and Trick followed getting in the driverside of his car. Trick dorve onto Warren St and caught up to Heat. He pulled over and jogged up behind her as she sped walked home. Trick grab her up and brought her close to him. He whispered he was sorry in her ear as she finally busted out crying.
To be continued.............

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back