Black Short Stories : Crazy Heat 2

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Love Child, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Love Child

Love Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Heat gathered herself together then pulled away. She stared at Trick and was at lost for words. He wiped the tears off her face. "Come on let me take you home." Trick said breaking the silence. Heat hesistated but allowed Trick to take her hand and lead her over to the car. He waited for her to get in the backseat then closed the door after her. E and Heat looked at eachother but didn't say anything. Trick drove up the street and stopped in front of Warren Terrace. E got out without saying a word and as Heat began to follow her Trick stopped her. "Just stay home I'm a page you later a'ight" Trick said looking back at her. Heat nodded her head yes then got out the car.

The girls headed up the stairs to the front entrance after watching the car pull off. E was still bent and too fired up to be stuck in the crib all night. Before Heat could put her key in the door E stopped her. "Yo bump that you wanna still hit up that party over by Morton St.?" Heat wasn't in the mood to party but she figured there might be L there and she definatley needed a drink. So she agreeded and the girls walked across the street to the bus stop. They smoked on some Winston's while they waited for the #28 and when it arrived they hopped on the boat headed for their destination.

E led Heat off the bus and down some side streets to a yellow three family house. They could hear the music from outside as E greeted the two men at the door who were collecting $5 from everyone. Since E was well known by alot of people she managed to get them in for free. They rolled up into the party and could hardly see a thing. The smoke from mad headz burning it down clouded the whole house. They caught contact just from walking in. As they made their way to the kitchen where all the Liquor was at Heat peeped two chicks talking to two dudes.

E stopped "Hold up I know that ain't Snap and Trick talking to some busted mud ducks." Heat had to laugh, she couldn't believe their luck. Twice in one freaking night what were the odds of that. But E wasn't smiling she was furious. Heat tried to hold her back but wasn't successful. E walked into the kitchen. "Well well looky here looky here" she said stepping in between them. The two chicks grilled E like they wanted to spark sumptin' so Heat went in the kitchen too, ready to have her cousin's back. Trick and Snap were shock to say the least. E and Heat were the last people they expected to see. "Oh $##* what hell are y'all doing here" said Snap trying to flip it. Then one of the chicks asked who E was. Heat saw the look in E's eyes but it was too late to stop her.

E chuckled and turned to face the girls. "This is who I am" E said before punching the chick dead in her face. She stumbled back and her girl pushed Heat causing her to to fall back into the kitchen table. Before she could lay another finger on Heat, Trick snatched the chick up by her shirt and hemmed her up. "Look I don't usually hit females but you ain't gonna be touching my baby's mother up in here." Someone from the party peeped the whole incident and a crowd formed.

People started yelling and instigating to the chick E stole on to do something back. But she knew better from the way Snap was holding E back she was a chick she didn't want to mess with. The intoxicated crowd started talking trash to eachother then a big brawl broke out. Chicks were scrapping pulling hair and what not. And dudes were ready to pull out wraps and blaze the place up.

Trick grabbed up Heat to protect her and began to fight his way through the wild crowd. Snap pulled E's hand and followed. As they were headed for the front door some dude pushed Heat so hard she almost fell. The dude had been beefing with someone else and hadn't seen Heat. But that didn't matter to Trick, he punched homeboy in his face so hard he fell back into a crowd of people. Things were definately getting wild. "Come on" yelled Snap who was already half way out the door with E in front of him.

Trick grabbed Heat's hand and pulled her along. They managed to make it out of the apartment and decided to go out the back door when they heard sirens. They ran into the yard and Snap waisting no time hopped the fence. "Come on lets go" he growled. E followed her man and struggled to climb over the fence. Trick began to climb next but stopped when he saw Heat still standing not moving.

"Come on what'ch you waiting for?" Heat shook her head "I can't climb that." she told him. Trick got back off the fence and walked over to her. "Yes you can come on I'll help you." Trick helped Heat as she slowly began to climb the fence. He pushed her butt giving her a boost. When she got to the otherside Snap helped her down. They waited for Trick then took off to where Trick's car was parked. Just as they pulled off jakes pulled up. They all sighed a breath of relief.........to be continued

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    O' my my my
    this getting good here pt.3 please
    wow! what a story

3. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Dannnggg, this is a good story. I was reading every word not skipping. It was so real. Sounded like something that goes on at every party I go to. Dang, i hope she didn't lose her baby getting hit that hard and stuff. This was good. props given. looking for pt.3.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    yeah let's have pt.3 you really have a talent for this ..........

5. Love Child

Love Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the support I'm glad ya'll feeling this so look out for pt 3.lol