Health and Wellness : COVID Chronicles - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Weak. I just hope anyone reading those responses doesn't fall for the trickery.
Just the kind of response expected from someone that gets their knowledge from Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and voiced over chopped up vids off U-tube hosted by grifters and shills hawking magic potions or solutions.
I've provided more FACTUAL info in my small three or four posts than you have in this entire thread. You've ignored or avoided every question asked and insist on conflating two and three different very problematic social arenas into one magnificent conspiracy theory that any sophomore in high school could shred and put to shame.

MSM: Sponsored by Pfizer

So you want once again wander into the area of oligarchy and capitalism? Sure I'll play; let's talk about that rat in the kitchen. Where ya wanna start? Which unholy alliance shall we open with? The one where we the people mostly have paid for the R&D through our universities of these available medicines while the big Pharma corp.s are given the patent rights to gouge the prices on the sales end of said medicines here in the US and through out the world? Wanna start there? Ot would you like to start at the food industry? oil? chemicals? defense? taxes? Sure let's open that can worms.

Otherwise you should go learn something worthwhile about vaccines and stop conflating all our different problems into one.

So you want once again wander into the area of oligarchy and capitalism? Sure I'll play; let's talk about that rat in the kitchen. Where ya wanna start? Which unholy alliance shall we open with? The one where we the people mostly have paid for the R&D through our universities of these available medicines while the big Pharma corp.s are given the patent rights to gouge the prices on the sales end of said medicines here in the US and through out the world? Wanna start there? Ot would you like to start at the food industry? oil? chemicals? defense? taxes? Sure let's open that can worms.

Otherwise you should go learn something worthwhile about vaccines and stop conflating all our different problems into one.
Ummmm ... do you notice how that wasn't a reply to you? I was posting on my thread.

I don’t know Ogoun. We don’t have any kind of history. I posted what I posted about the Pfizer study and Pfizer’s use of aborted fetal cells. Then Ogoun flew in like Captin Sav-A-Vac and tried to debunk the study by attacking the messenger; then posted some fact-check like information trying to debunk the aborted fetal cell evidence and said, “Stop the disinformation.” I came back and exposed his/her tactic and pointed to the actual study, and totally proved the aborted fetal cell claim. So, you would think it would be over, right? He/she was only trying to stop disinformation, right? No, he/she went on to try to discredit the info and attack me (the messenger). There was no: “I’m sorry.” “I can’t believe this. This is horrible.” No, none of that. So, what are the true intentions of this person?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back