Health and Wellness : COVID Chronicles - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
From vaccine hero to super spreader! And now you Mother F***ers call me a Superspreader?

BLAMING UNVAXXED FOR VACCINE FAILURE?

Doctor on COVID-19: 'People who are vaccinated are still very susceptible to infection'

Majority Of Hospitalized "Covid Patients" Are 'Vaccinated' Dr. Jane Ruby On Stew Peters Show

Texas Rep. Chip Roy: "I Can't Execute My Constitutional Duty Unless I Wear a Mask"

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
Most of this is actually old news, but I guess it’s new to them.
Watch the beginning - 12:53
Covid Not Isolated, Cannot Be Located, Does Not Exist! FOIA Response Reveals Worldwide Hoax!
A YEAR AND A HALF INTO THE COVID SCAM, IRISH GOVERNMENT STILL CAN’T PRODUCE PROOF THAT VIRUS EXISTS
Covid-19 Is A Hoax - Canadian Court Victory ALL Restrictions Have Now Been Dropped!!!
EVERY ‘COVID variant’ is just a figment of some corrupt government scientist’s wild imagination

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days