Health and Wellness : COVID-19/SARS: The Plan-The Test-The Mask-The Social Distancing-The Vaccine-The Cure-The Scam

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
The GRIO - Owned and Run by Byron Allen
First African to be diagnosed with Coronavirus also becomes the first to recover
Kem Senou Pavel Daryl is believed to have contracted the virus while living in Zhengzhou which is the capital of China’s Henan province
By Blue Telusma - February 19, 2020

the 1st African.jpg

"...
After experiencing flu-like symptoms, a dry cough, and a fever on January 28th, he began a treatment of intense antibiotics and medicine usually reserved for HIV patients. Now the 21-year-old has been released from the hospital and is recovering in his dormitory while he is under the mandatory two-week quarantine period needed before being allowed back in the general population.

A recent CT scan showed no remaining signs of the virus, which makes him simultaneously the first known African to be infected and also the first to be totally cured. As of the time of this report, no other African victims of the virus have been reported..."

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
This story is misleading on so many different levels. Smh.

The point is that this so called disease is doing what it is expected to do. Kill and wreck havoc. He still got the disease, and he is still quarantined until "they" deem him fit.

I would proceed with caution.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Good point! Th-Ankhs for your in put!

This story is misleading on so many different levels. Smh.

The point is that this so called disease is doing what it is expected to do. Kill and wreck havoc. He still got the disease, and he is still quarantined until "they" deem him fit.

I would proceed with caution.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Truth!

That's why i used the term "so called" disease.

is amerikkka ready for a total shut down lol

coronavirus and capitalism don't mix lol

Although those face mask companies stocks could prosper.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Health and Wellness : THE BIDEN PLAN TO COMBAT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) AND PREPARE FOR FUTURE GLOBAL HEALTH Black Health and Wellness 0
directlite Health and Wellness : Yall forreal scared of COVID? Black Health and Wellness 4
HODEE Health and Wellness : The U.S.A. and Sweden's COVID death toll is unnerving due to herd immunity experiment Black Health and Wellness 0
G Health and Wellness : COVID-19 Parties To Catch Disease and Get Money Black Health and Wellness 4
S Black People Politics : COVID-19 pushes Zuckerberg to third world’s richest Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Liberian girl's song about COVID-19 being played on radio Black Entertainment 0
Chyko Black People : Explain With A Scientific Reason Why "Black" People Are Dying Of COVID-19 More - Rapper Stefflon Don Black People Open Forum 3
C Black People : COVID-19 And Black Afrikans Freedom With Condition Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Black People’s Manifesto in the Response to COVID-19 Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : Why-some-Covid-19-patients-Crash-the-Bodys-Immune-System-Might-Be-To-Blame Black Health and Wellness 0
S Health and Wellness : Relationship between the ABO Blood Group and the COVID-19 Susceptibility: Type O associated with lower risk.. Black Health and Wellness 0
S Health and Wellness : Supplementing with Vitamin D may reduce susceptibility to COVID-19.. Black Health and Wellness 8
C Black People : COVID-19 The Sniper Black People Open Forum 2
Chyko Black Entertainment : 'All In Challenge': Rapper Meek Mill Donates His Rolls Royce Phantom For COVID-19 Fundraiser Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : Are We To Accept The Notion That COVID-19 Does Not Make Jail And Prison Visit??? Black People Open Forum 1
brown_h0rnet Health and Wellness : COVID-19 Fake Tests, The Magic of Compound Interest & Sylvia's Three Phases Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : New SARS-like virus infects British patient in tenth case globally Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Science and Technology : SARS Like Virus in Mideast Science and Technology 2
G 2nd April column - SARS Black Health and Wellness 2
Queenie Black People : SARS Black People Open Forum 61
HODEE Black People Politics : Trump payroll plan would deplete Social Security by 2023 Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : The government’s herd immunity plan is callous and dangerous Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Always been good with her hands and now comes with a hood plan expenses ate up the profit convinces her not to drop it like its hot so she stop kissin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Billionaire Steyer shakes up primary with slavery reparations plan Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ndugu Black People Politics : Do we have a "Just in Case Plan if that fool gets Re- elected?? Black People Politics 11
R Black Poetry : Begin with a plan and had to lend a hand to friend a HIPHOP fan see a girl name Sally from town and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Diet Plan Based on Your DNA Has Arrived—Here's What You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID : my plan great like a landscape strange and unchanged for years I've had it on the carpet o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : he was quick to understand that he need a chick with a thunder plan see a chick voice fresh and brig Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black Sports : Master P Has A Plan Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : flow like water and my mind grow broader but have a great plan // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Hershey’s just announced a major change to their chocolate, and it’s probably a good plan Food Discussion and Recipes 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID HE SAID it's black HIPHOP chow dinner when a girl allow me to enter my plan is to knock them Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Liberty Black People Politics : What African-Americans Have to Lose From Trump’s Budget Plan Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats' Plan to take back White House: #swingleft Black People Politics 806
Liberty Black People Politics : Who Benefits From Donald Trump's Tax Plan? Black People Politics 26
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3-Day Detox Plan To Remove Fat And Excess Water In Your Body Black Health and Wellness 6
Black Travelers Network South Africa : 2017 South Africa- Details & Payment Plan Coming Soon South Africa 0
Liberty Black People Politics : African-American pastors plan boycott of Emanuel MLK breakfast Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : My plan great but like candidates I stand to debate cats About matters and no doubt this scatters ru Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Meet Bernie Sanders: Where the Black Voter Fits Into His Ambitious Plan Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black People Politics : Obama Pushes “College Promise” Plan for Free Community College Black People Politics 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : No Labor Protections in Obama's Overtime Plan Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Even Fox News is outraged at Boehner and Netanyahu's plan to undermine Obama Black People Politics 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Pharoah Sanders - The Creator Has A Master Plan Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Exclusive: Obama plan to 'Power Africa' gets off to a dim start Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Brooklyn D.A.’s weed decriminalization plan Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Why You Need to Put Your Brain on a Fitness Plan, Too Black Health and Wellness 0