Law Forum : Courts are finally pointing out the racism behind voter ID laws

I understand that there is a lawsuit pending to address these issues but nevertheless we see once again where there is blatant and obvious tampering ( redrawing districts) with the voting process to secure white candidates...This is the type of nefarious and contemptuous intentional subjectively biased acts of collusion that white folks get away with as though it's another morning of eggs and bacon for breakfast..They will go to any extreme to maintain power and we need to match that behavior...The link below reinforces what you are speaking about brother Clyde:
Diluting The Minority Vote

Thanks for the additional information, quite timely and relevant brother Al D.

Coming from a country that has a national ID, I don't understand the problem. Here if you have a cedula you can vote, no cedula no vote! A foreign resident's cedula has NO VOTA on the back. Cedula's are given when you reach the age of 18 (voting age) they are renewed every few years. IN the US don't you all have a social security number why not use that as the voter ID.

Coming from a country that has a national ID, I don't understand the problem. Here if you have a cedula you can vote, no cedula no vote! A foreign resident's cedula has NO VOTA on the back. Cedula's are given when you reach the age of 18 (voting age) they are renewed every few years. IN the US don't you all have a social security number why not use that as the voter ID.

No doubt, voting in America needs an overhaul. And below is as simple as it gets, and should be done:

"Cedula's are given when you reach the age of 18 (voting age) they are renewed every few years."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back