Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : Court Martial at Fort Devens

Writspirit

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 7, 2008
Occupation
Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
It is amazing how much unknown and forgotten history African Americans are unaware of. Did you know that during World War II, 4 female African American Army WACs chose court martial rather than tolerate racism from their commanding officer. They were court marshaled. Yet in the end, God did not desert them and they won in ways unheard of in military history. Jeffrey Sweet wrote a play about this true story and entitled it Court-Martial at Fort Devens. I interviewed him and Nambi Kelley one of the main actresses in the play.

If you care to, listen to the show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blaker...urs-writer-jeffrey-sweet-actress-nambi-kelley

It is amazing how much unknown and forgotten history African Americans are unaware of. Did you know that during World War II, 4 female African American Army WACs chose court martial rather than tolerate racism from their commanding officer. They were court marshaled. Yet in the end, God did not desert them and they won in ways unheard of in military history. Jeffrey Sweet wrote a play about this true story and entitled it Court-Martial at Fort Devens. I interviewed him and Nambi Kelley one of the main actresses in the play.

If you care to, listen to the show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blaker...urs-writer-jeffrey-sweet-actress-nambi-kelley

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......A really good show Writspirit, I enjoyed it immensely; and welcome back Sistar, good seeing you again... btw(by the way), we play blog talk radio shows in Crispy Chat, stop by, yours will air soon.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back