Black People : Couple Sues Doctors For Allegedly Decapitating Baby During Childbirth

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MsInterpret, Oct 12, 2012.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Couple Sues Doctors For Allegedly Decapitating Baby During Childbirth

[​IMG]

Arteisha Betts and Travis Ammonette, from Florissant, Missouri, have filed a lawsuit against two obstetricians after they allegedly decapitated the head of their baby boy during his birth. The couple also claims that the doctors tried to hide the error by shoving the child's body and severed head back in to the mom's birth canal.

Apparently, during the birthing procedure, the baby’s head was first delivered vaginally, followed by his shoulders, then an arm. However, due to the child’s large abdomen (caused by some abnormalities), the doctors could not fully dislodge the baby vaginally. And so, in the process of tugging, they allegedly separated the baby’s head from his torso. As a result, blood "shot out" from the newborn's neck in full view of his parents.

Read more: http://blog.blacknews.com/2012/10/couple-missouri-baby-head-decapitated-during-birth101.html

2. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    OMG.. What horror!!! I know them parents was horrified! How in the hell??!! You know what,..i just cain't even talk about it...

3. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Waaaaaaaay to much information.
    But that had to be so traumatic for her & him. Some things you just can't comprehend, and some things you never want to. I really feel for them both.

4. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    This is just horrible. I probably would go mad.