Black Picture Image Gallery : Couple pictures from a night out

that's real man gotta cool some time......Bocci ball is this tripped out game that's kind of like marbles I guess.....you have this 1 small metal ball that you roll and wherever it stops you roll the other balls and try to get as close as possible 1 point for all the ones closest and you're divided into 2 teams...at first I thought is was some old BS but after playing a few rounds it was on an poppin.....we were up in there crushing folks man....

MississippiRed

MississippiRed said:
that's real man gotta cool some time......Bocci ball is this tripped out game that's kind of like marbles I guess.....you have this 1 small metal ball that you roll and wherever it stops you roll the other balls and try to get as close as possible 1 point for all the ones closest and you're divided into 2 teams...at first I thought is was some old BS but after playing a few rounds it was on an poppin.....we were up in there crushing folks man....

MississippiRed

Awww, ok. That sounds cool. Never played, but sounds fun. Good to see brothas having fun man.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back