Black People : Counter Racism

It's necessary to fight racism wherever it rears it's ugly head. Like a weed, it tends to spread, unchecked.

SMH...if all it took was a book racism wouldn't exist
Do you really think Satoshi Kanazawa is gonna read this book and change his mind about the attractiveness of blk women compared to non-blk women?

Blacks give too much credit to white opinions. I couldn't give a rat whisker about white opinion as I have my own opinion: there are divine-looking black women just as there are not so divine looking black women. Let's not exaggerate as well :).

If anyone doesn't consider the lady in the picture below as pretty then there's a serious cutural bias (racism) as her features are symmetrical. Symmetry and proportion = beauty in any race.

rama-yade.jpg
Black/African women ARE the MOST BEAUTIFUL women on earth.

black-woman-with-long-dreadlocks-by-Element-Everest.jpg

black+woman+pretty.png

sorry sista you're more than pretty
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, BREATHTAKING.

SMH...if all it took was a book racism wouldn't exist
Do you really think Satoshi Kanazawa is gonna read this book and change his mind about the attractiveness of blk women compared to non-blk women?

If all it took was one shot to win a war..... Yet that shot is still necessary. One brick at a time,tears the wall down

If all it took was one shot to win a war..... Yet that shot is still necessary. One brick at a time,tears the wall down

hmmm ok. You obviously have more faith in humanity than I do. lol Good Luck!:rolleyes:

I also wonder why this dude is responding to a "study" with a book...why not conduct your own study?

hmmm ok. You obviously have more faith in humanity than I do. lol Good Luck!:rolleyes:

I also wonder why this dude is responding to a "study" with a book...why not conduct your own study?

And a pacifist would ask, why shoot in a war? We all fight in our own way. This way promotes the beauty of black women. I hope it's a best seller.

And yes, you are jaded and cynical

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back