Black People : Counter Racism

Obama's lineage is opposite that spoken of by Dr. Clarke but otherwise this is applicable to our first black president. Obama's father was black while his mother was white. He was actually raised longer by his maternal grandparents than either of his parents, hence he was raised by whites not black. Furthermore, in his book, there is an account of when his father traveled from Africa to see him that reveals beyond any doubt that he was raised to despise his father.

I doubt that he even realizes the depth of his preference for white over black. His marrying a black woman proves nothing. He married who he did for obvious reasons --- she was fine, articulate, bright, and posed no threat to the global system of white supremacy ... a female version of himself.

I hope I pasted the link above correctly, which is a town hall meeting where Obama was asked about his and his wife's membership in the CFR. Note that he dances all around the question, even to the point of downplaying the influence that the CFR has on world events. But, important point, he never denies their CFR membership.

I continue to consider this presumption that all folks are predetermined by the way of their ethnic/racial/etc. roots a dated point of view, whereas what motivates most blacks is whatever means/ways/etc. they pursue their dreams and schemes...

The number of black buyers of gangsta rap cd's also kinda sorta reflect the downside of how they allegely go about it...

I. e., blaming it all on alleged white racist conspirators, to me, is both a waste of our energies and/or obvious cop outs...

What are any of you prepared to do about the unresolved issues/problems/etc. in our midst?

Instead posters here continue to deny the obvious...

SMH...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back