Black People : Counter Racism

When you know you're not the most beautiful you need constant validation plastered all over magazines, producing white actresses with big ole African lips and S^&*t.

But we as a people must re-define beauty because we got tons of nasty acting beautiful looking African people in our community. The outer should match the inner to be called beautiful in our community.

Ha! Man you said it all here. I really don't understand or try to get into the pysche of White men and why and how they do or act the way the do in regards to how they relate to their own womankind. It is so confusing to me though, in how many of them seem to be so obsessed with their own womankind but then they go crazy over them if they have a Black woman's trait. Now, I try to keep this in mind so I won't be deceived but at the same time, I just don't want to research it too much and waste a lot of time. As a 'brown skinned woman myself' and one tht could never past the paper bag test, I can tell you some stories............when I was younger, and even when i think back, I just don't understand it. In one moment a White man in my presence will act like the most evil, Hitler, kind of racit pheone on earth in public, but then just as soon as there just happens to be no one around...OMG!!! I would be fighting for my life...then back in public, they could just as well as kill me then to even look at me...I could tell you some stories...These kind of memories though have made me very angry and bitter. Then there were the kind of White men that would be public about thier feelings but they too some times play a lot of mind games. But the part of what you wrote that really got my attention is when you said:

But we as a people must re-define beauty because we got tons of nasty acting beautiful looking African people in our community. The outer should match the inner to be called beautiful in our community...

This point really hits home. To reward people for being beautiful of whom are used to suppress the masses, is so damaging. I don't know how many times I have seen beautiful Black AFrican men and women be elevated and then draw so much Black African support and encouragement then all of a sudden, that same person will marry a White person, and start supporting issues that EVENTUALLY go against Black AFrican freedom.

Ha! Man you said it all here. I really don't understand or try to get into the pysche of White men and why and how they do or act the way the do in regards to how they relate to their own womankind. It is so confusing to me though, in how many of them seem to be so obsessed with their own womankind but then they go crazy over them if they have a Black woman's trait. Now, I try to keep this in mind so I won't be deceived but at the same time, I just don't want to research it too much and waste a lot of time. As a 'brown skinned woman myself' and one tht could never past the paper bag test, I can tell you some stories............when I was younger, and even when i think back, I just don't understand it. In one moment a White man in my presence will act like the most evil, Hitler, kind of racit pheone on earth in public, but then just as soon as there just happens to be no one around...OMG!!! I would be fighting for my life...then back in public, they could just as well as kill me then to even look at me...I could tell you some stories...These kind of memories though have made me very angry and bitter. Then there were the kind of White men that would be public about thier feelings but they too some times play a lot of mind games. But the part of what you wrote that really got my attention is when you said:

But we as a people must re-define beauty because we got tons of nasty acting beautiful looking African people in our community. The outer should match the inner to be called beautiful in our community...

This point really hits home. To reward people for being beautiful of whom are used to suppress the masses, is so damaging. I don't know how many times I have seen beautiful Black AFrican men and women be elevated and then draw so much Black African support and encouragement then all of a sudden, that same person will marry a White person, and start supporting issues that EVENTUALLY go against Black AFrican freedom.

Sorry Sister that you had to deal with those White people. We need to organize more and more that we will need to deal with these Occidentals less and less.

I found out about the sex tourism in Kenya, where Italian, German and Swiss men travel to pay girls for sex. To hear stories about six-year-olds requiring medical attention makes me sick.

That's why I aim to help in our organization. Too much do we just move on like nothing's happening.

Coming out with your story--expressing your emotions--is a demand that we should place on every African. Imagine, all of us are impoverished but none of us are frowning. COME ON!

We need to stop fooling ourselves. But I should get off the rant box.

Keep strong, Sister.

Hotep!

Sorry Sister that you had to deal with those White people. We need to organize more and more that we will need to deal with these Occidentals less and less.

I found out about the sex tourism in Kenya, where Italian, German and Swiss men travel to pay girls for sex. To hear stories about six-year-olds requiring medical attention makes me sick.

That's why I aim to help in our organization. Too much do we just move on like nothing's happening.

Coming out with your story--expressing your emotions--is a demand that we should place on every African. Imagine, all of us are impoverished but none of us are frowning. COME ON!

We need to stop fooling ourselves. But I should get off the rant box.

Keep strong, Sister.

Hotep!

Thank you so much brother.

I tell you what i would like to know is who is it that is causing a six your old child to be victimize. I feel like whoever the that person is needs to be dealt with immediately and put down. I think this issue could get deep but we just need to get deep. I could anticipate people trying to pass the responsibility but at some point a line must be drawn when a child is involved.

Thank you so much brother.

I tell you what i would like to know is who is it that is causing a six your old child to be victimize. I feel like whoever the that person is needs to be dealt with immediately and put down. I think this issue could get deep but we just need to get deep. I could anticipate people trying to pass the responsibility but at some point a line must be drawn when a child is involved.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1184614595?bctid=41847358001

http://us.cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2009/10/30/rugman.kenya.sex.tourism.itn

Nothing is hidden from us [1].

The first video shows you the six-year-old, walking and talking, afraid, afraid and afraid.

The second video shows you the Oriental who heads Tourism in Kenya. That is enough said.

The problem is three-fold. But in summary, we need to realize that interracial relationships, platonic or sexual, have a history of backfiring on the Original people, Africans.

I have the pleasure of reading Dr. Chancellor Williams. He makes this truth clear.

It's not a matter of dirty individuals from Europe. It's a matter of Europeans period. This we need to realize.

I intend to write an article on the matter to better explain this situation to our people.

HTP

[1] But a people robbed of Philosophy won't be able to see. That's why our ancestor Harriet Tubman should hold a place near our hearts. She explained that many people she attempted to liberate didn't even know that they were enslaved! Can we even imagine that people prior to 1860s didn't know that they were enslaved?

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1184614595?bctid=41847358001

http://us.cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2009/10/30/rugman.kenya.sex.tourism.itn

Nothing is hidden from us [1].

The first video shows you the six-year-old, walking and talking, afraid, afraid and afraid.

The second video shows you the Oriental who heads Tourism in Kenya. That is enough said.

The problem is three-fold. But in summary, we need to realize that interracial relationships, platonic or sexual, have a history of backfiring on the Original people, Africans.

I have the pleasure of reading Dr. Chancellor Williams. He makes this truth clear.

It's not a matter of dirty individuals from Europe. It's a matter of Europeans period. This we need to realize.

I intend to write an article on the matter to better explain this situation to our people.

HTP

[1] But a people robbed of Philosophy won't be able to see. That's why our ancestor Harriet Tubman should hold a place near our hearts. She explained that many people she attempted to liberate didn't even know that they were enslaved! Can we even imagine that people prior to 1860s didn't know that they were enslaved?

Wow! Unbelievable. But you are right nothing is hid from us today.

I try to read what i can over there especially because my Great grandmother was stolen from Africa all the way over there in east africa from the Port of Sudan, and when you highlight the fact that an Oriental is apart of this, I know all to much about that. My great grandmother was stolen during the time the Arab slave traders were doing business with the White people [Europeans]. And as you said, it is threefold but there has got to be something that can be done on our part, meaning Black African people. I must tell you some of my thoughts though, on what I just viewed, what I researched, and how I feel about how perhaps Black African people might be able to do something.

First of all, after considering the oriental, my mind still goes directly to the Europeans because I believe that they are really the head of this operation. That White blonded headed woman on Unicef, just absolutely bothers me, and although I know she might mean well, but it is organizations like those in the past that actually opened the door for vulnerability. Based on what I've read and heard about years ago, it was another of those 'do gooder organizations, non profit--but getting paid nonetheless and fed, and flown--that goes all around Africa with their White women going in to help the terrible victimized Black africans, and this one was called, the red cross or the affilites, of which went into southeast africa, Somalia, to help the starving women and children. Based on my research, it was Kenya in the early colonial days that the Scandinavian countries colonized, and so it's no surprise to me that president Obama is from Kenya. I believe in order to help, we have to understand these kind of politics too. I don't mind at all helping out those innocent women and children in Kenya and I know that our government will justify taking funds from us AFrican Americans suffereing over here in order to help them in Kenya, and try and stop this horrible act of these girls and little innocent babies getting raped. I believe that is how this big government works, even though they have the funds and the power to stop it, they will take funds from one dependent aspect of their system in order to help another dependent people on the big governemtn, but again, I believe that this mess has got to stop.

Because this is the native land of President Obama, hopefully, African americans will be able to do something to help out the people in the very country of our president. now, I don't believe in supporting this government for what it did to me and my ancestors, but I believe that we should still confront the issues otherwise, we as AFrican people will continue to be victimized. lastly you spoke about interracial bonds and how the harm us as a people, therefore, I would like to know your take on our very president since he is the very product of an interracial marriage. Do you think he will be able to help out those people children in Kenya, and us over here, and not be divided and end up helping our oppressors instead of us? I too believe you wholeheartedly about how interracial marriages have harmed us in the past.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back