Black People : Counter Racism

It's ridiculous for anyone in Western culture to conceive that the African woman is not attractive. California is named after Queen Califia because European men thought that they could find a tribe of African women in Western America. They left fame and fortune to see African women without African men.

When slavery happened, they raped our women, men, daughters and sons. And some African men were put to the task of selling African women to European men.

That last tradition continues in hip hop and repeats in this "Counter Racist" work. If the European lies (DUH!) that he is not attracted to African women, then don't convince him otherwise. Just love your woman and let him hate his. You do us no favor encouraging greater integration.

Hotep!

"The Song of Solomon" shows they were attracted to black women for thousands of years

Last edited:
" I plan to photograph women from all over the country. In addition to raising funds for travel and printing, I plan to hire makeup artists and wardrobe stylists to work with my models." He plans to finish the book this year and publish by March 2013."

...All that just to prove some Asian dude wrong? this book won't have any effect on a racist mind. smh It would be different if he just decided to compile these pics to uplift blk women...

"I plan to photograph women from all over the country. In addition to raising funds for travel and printing, I plan to hire makeup artists and wardrobe stylists to work with my models." He plans to finish the book this year and publish by March 2013."

...All that just to prove some Asian dude wrong? this book won't have any effect on a racist mind. smh It would be different if he just decided to compile these pics to uplift blk women...

It's necessary to fight racism wherever it rears it's ugly head. Like a weed, it tends to spread, unchecked.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back